Sharing food diaries

Options
Hi all! I've been struggling with binge eating and was wondering if anyone would like to share food diaries and weight loss updates in a daily or weekly basis to help keep each other accountable?

Replies

• newlife0202
    newlife0202 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • mermaiidmariia
    mermaiidmariia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have trouble snacking thought out the day but only snacking on the bad stuff
  • zoe263
    zoe263 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A recovering bulimic so I definitely know your pain here. It's hard but with the right support (not like I did once of finding disordered 'friends') it slowly becomes easier to eat right.
  • pussycatdoll21
    pussycatdoll21 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I post daily and a lot.
    ❤️
  • vruby
    vruby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This is the first time I've participated here. How do we share?
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, but I've no experience with eating disorders, so I probably won't be much help.

For the new people who are trying open theirs to the public:

1) Go to Settings
    2) Click Diary Settings
    3) Under Diary Sharing, choose the level of sharing with which you are most comfortable
    4) Click Save Changes

Good luck to all of you. MFP can be a great resource for weight management.
  • tdr82
    tdr82 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Happy to share, I generally eat pretty healthy but wouldn't mind some other snack ideas
  • u_mujjy_bujjy
    u_mujjy_bujjy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • marthapie2
    marthapie2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add! I used to have a problem with overeating (boredom/anxiety triggers in addition to feeling like I can't waste any food because my family grew up poor) but I now eat more veggies and high-protein foods to keep me going longer!
  • Becca_250
    Becca_250 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm quite close to my target weight but will be logging to maintain also!
  • 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I'm wide open.. I'm currently around 1900 calories per day with a 500 deficit. I eat a bunch of crap, but I do cook some pretty good stuff in the 500-800 range per serving. Add or stalk, either way!
  • danikat19
    danikat19 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'll add you up!