Ladies in their late teens / early 20s!

Options
Hello there! I'm 19 years old and looking for other ladies that are motivated to be healthy! Add me if you like :)

Replies

• Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    @infitspo is a great mfp friend of mine. She's about your age I think
  • aapplesasch
    aapplesasch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    BeccaKay96 wrote: »
    Hello there! I'm 19 years old and looking for other ladies that are motivated to be healthy! Add me if you like :)

Here I am! :)
  • ilhemou123
    ilhemou123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hey there I'm 24 years old.
  • x3Brooke09
    x3Brooke09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! 24 years old with lots to lose.
  • megancc711
    megancc711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 20 years old and I weigh 129.7 lbs.. My goal weight is 112.. My friend Katie and I have been working out strong for what will be 2 weeks this Wednesday! We motivate eachother constantly & send eachothe rpictures of our healthy meals! I started out at 130.7 so i have lost a total of 1 lb so far. I know I am not obese but I am trying to gain lean muscle and lose my body fat. I wish anyone to follow me that needs motivation and that will motivate myself to keep going! I got my morning workout in for this Tuesday at 5:30 am.. Arm Day is complete! I am feeling motivated :D
  • noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 years old. I've lost about 6lb so far with another 9lb to go. Anyone can add me if they want :)
  • courtneymig
    courtneymig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 21! You can add me :smiley:
  • shaddowstorm
    shaddowstorm Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    hey I'm 23 from Australia.

my highest weight was 89kgs and got down to 58kgs at my lightest.
    been in a relationship for the past 5mths and now weigh 67kgs and wanting to get back to at least 60kgs.

feel free to add me.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'm 27