Double digits!

Options
It's a small victory compared to most people on here but I reached 10lb loss for the first time today, and I couldn't be more excited - just wanted to share that with everyone. What did you achieve before you felt that this time, you were going to lose weight for the last time?

Replies

• Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
    Im yet to reach 1 digit lol..
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! that's such great news!! keep up the hard work! it's definitely paying off!! Any tips for someone who is totally struggling?! x
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done!! And keep up the good work!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!
  • Clairezibel
    Options
    Here are the things I've found work best for me MrsBee:

1.) Drink lots of really cold water - stops you from bloating, and your body burns calories getting the water to body temp!
    2.) If you can - fidget as much as possible! I've been jogging my legs under the desk at work, and it seems to help
    3.) If exercise is part of your weight loss plan, try and do different kinds of exercise - i.e., I work hard on the exercise bike one day, then the next day do something less strenuous like badminton, or bowling, or if you have a Wii/Kinect, do some of the gentler exercises on there. It seems to confuse my metabolism and gives the weight loss a boost.
    4.) Eating fewer carbs seems to help too - I don't make an effort to cut them out or deprive myself, but I try to eat them earlier in the day (for breakfast and lunch) and then have a protein based dinner.

These are just the things that I think have helped me out the most, and especially the first two just because they don't take much effort to implement. Good luck! And thanks for the support everyone, you're all doing great too!!
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Brownski860
    Brownski860 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    CongratS!!!! I too just hit my 10pd mark this morning! Isn't it a great feeling! See, WE CAN do it. Just takes alot longer than we hope for. Keep up the greatwork and feel free to add me!

7035780.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    It's a small victory compared to most people on here but I reached 10lb loss for the first time today, and I couldn't be more excited - just wanted to share that with everyone. What did you achieve before you felt that this time, you were going to lose weight for the last time?

Weight loss IS small victories. Every pound gone is a reason to celebrate! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!