What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options

Replies

• Brin1956
    Brin1956 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have one serving of fruit and a cup of 1% milk. I don't like to eat breakfast so I keep it small.
  • CarolinaCricket
    CarolinaCricket Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much time I have it can be anything from oatmeal with fruit, a couple hard boiled eggs or grab a protein smoothie at a place down from my office.
  • Agentaprilh
    Agentaprilh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Most mornings i have a toasted 100% whole wheat English muffin with I can't believe its not butter spray. Then I slice up a hard boiled egg with my egg slicer and put it in between my English muffin. Best breakfast sandwich ever!
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I make an egg sandwich on a bagel thin. I love sweet and savory so my favorite is a cinnamon raisin bagel thin with a fried egg (cooked in pam), and a slice of sargento thin sliced cheddar. 250 calories.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries and flax seed. A Multi grain English muffin with a tsp of jam. I have recently started enjoying Yoplait Greek 100 calories yogurt.
  • moribunny
    moribunny Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    If I cook, it's typically eggs with toast. If on the go, either an apple or a fiber bar (⌒▽⌒)
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Protein Shake after a workout, plain Greek yogurt with dark cherries and some GF granola for breakfast and then a Quest bar mid morning. My days start at 4am :)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    protein bar
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Monday, Wednesday and Friday it's a whole wheat English muffin with a fried egg and piece of Canadian bacon. Tuesday and Thursday it's 2 frozen waffles with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. Saturday it's a muffin or fruit bread with hard boiled egg, sometimes bisquit and gravy. Sunday is pancakes or french toast, more often pancakes though
  • nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Trying to get into the habit of eating brekkie so it's usually a green smoothie & whatever I can cook up quickly, eat & run out to work. Today was a soft boiled egg on slices of beets with a light drizzle of sesame sauce. Yummers.
  • vrs_2
    vrs_2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Ensure (original), Gatorade (12oz), Black Coffee (10 oz), and a quick carb choice like an eggo or 2. All are consumed during my morning treadmill session.
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I try to mix it up, but on weekdays, usually do something easy. I do a scrambled egg in a mug with whatever veggies I have on hand.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I eat the same thing almost every morning and I'm surprised I haven't gotten tired of it because I typically get tired of eating the same thing more than twice in a week. 1/3 cup oats, 1/2 cup egg whites (from carton), 3/4 cup water. Mix well and microwave. Then add 3/4 scoop chocolate protein powder, 40 g blueberries, 1/2 cup almond milk and 1 tbsp ground flax seed.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    two pieces of chocolate bread
    usually buttermilk bread with egg and cheese
  • gabrielsaucedo21
    gabrielsaucedo21 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Dean turkey sausage and egg white bowl, light & fit Greek yogurt (vanilla or strawberry) 2 rice cakes
  • lilie710
    lilie710 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    just ate a yogurt with blueberries and granola and it was AMAZING! vanilla yogurt though... can´t do plain yet :( oh and my coffee!!
  • kathyk519
    kathyk519 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    A green smoothie definitely - then either an egg or a pinto bean "sausage" patty that I make. :)
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's leftover pizza, sometimes it's leftover fish and raspberries. There's also steel cut oats, eggs, and smoothies to consider.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I hit Mcdonalds for a fruit n maple oatmeal or I get a wheat bagel and have a cup of nonfat yogurt with it.
  • dawnmcneil10
    dawnmcneil10 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite and what I find to be most filling for breakfast is...

1/2 an english muffin topped with 1 oz sliced turkey meat, sauteed onion and spinach, slice of extra thin swiss cheese, spicy brown mustard and an over easy egg.