MFP Un-Crush-Worthy

Options
leonsinned
leonsinned Posts: 1,238 Member
you maybe thinking "there already IS an MFP uncrushables" thread. Why is this dude creating another one?

But there is a subtle difference here.

In the uncrushable thread everyone tries to come across like no one crushes on them, all the while everyone else in there knows that's not the case. Then someone else will post a gif of a giant pile of bacon to distract everyone from why they came in the first place.

Everyone in that uncrushable thread IS crushable. Everyone.

What I THINK it should be called is un-crush-worthy. Because I think what folks really want is a place to go to talk about how they don't think they're worthy of being crushed.

So maybe this thread falls flat on its face, or maybe this strikes a chord. I'm curious to see.

Replies

• _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    you've come to the right place to prey on the weak for their lack of self worth if that's you're going for.
  • asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,039 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    you've come to the right place to prey on the weak for their lack of self worth if that's you're going for.

Cute baby
  • Northernlight03
    Northernlight03 Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I think a lot of people on here losing weight or wanting to lose weight have a few self asteam issues...so someone saying they crush on you/your pic make some people feel better
  • _John_
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »

Cute baby

thanks. I've been trying to take out some of the catfish so these guys get more of the food, but it's been a slow process.
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Mm. Bacon.
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    I think a lot of people on here losing weight or wanting to lose weight have a few self asteam issues...so someone saying they crush on you/your pic make some people feel better

which actually isn't a good thing because if you don't think you look good enough then someone else's comments shouldnt matter anyway.

I disagree to an extent, people that have lost weight and might look fit now might still have issues with how they look and there for people complimenting them may actually lift the spirits and help them change their mind set.
  • Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Seems like a desperate cry for attention from the OP to me, just saying :)
  • _John_
    Options

you could spam every thread on here with that nugget of truth
  • CooperSprings
    CooperSprings Posts: 754 Member
    Options

Deeeesperado...
    Why don't you come to your senses?
    Something something some- something....
    Duhduhdaduhdeedah...

• Jonny15121983
    Jonny15121983 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Apologies for being confrontational, all the best and enjoy the thread,
  • Northernlight03
    Options
    What's OP?
  • _John_
    Options
    What's OP?

Original poster
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,277 Member
    Options
    *phew*

Sorry, I was almost late for a thread about me! I even brought worms to eat.