5'6 - 7 / Around 275 lbs. your pic before and after

Options
wafi2015
wafi2015 Posts: 34 Member
edited August 2015 in Success Stories
I made anther mistaken topic. so this new one with the right weight.

I started 2 months back. I was around 275. I am wondering what I will look like after. I hate to have loose skin and body sagging

So Please show your before and after pic ( for motivation ) if you are 5'6 + - and 275 + -.

- how old are you ?
- your weight before and after ?
- how long your journey ?
- and do you have any of loose skin?
- did you reach your goal ?

appreciated your replay

Replies

• wafi2015
    Options
    No body ??
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, 5'6, started at 265 January 1st, and now at 180, still have 35 to 45 pounds to lose till my goal weight. It's taken me about 8 months to get here, hoping to lose the rest by end of January. I don't have bad loose skin YET but I can see where I probably will have loose skin- my stomach, arms and thighs. But the way I feel outweighs that, honestly, the loose/sagging skin should be the least of your concerns. The things I can do now- i'm super active, I lift, I kayak, I hike for 6+ hours at a time, I run, it all outweighs that my body might not be perfect.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    your skin will catch up!
  • bluepanda512
    bluepanda512 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, started at 82kgs in June, went down to 79 and again now at 82 kgs.Iam :| just trying to control calories, my goal weight 70kgs.Lot more to go. :( Trying my best.
  • mizzzc
    mizzzc Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My before and after pics are on my profile pics. Though I'm not done losing weight yet.

- how old are you ? 22
    - your weight before and after ? Starting: 265 (ish) pounds
    - Current: 205(ish) pounds

- how long your journey ? It's been a year and a half now :)
    - and do you have any of loose skin? Yes I started out with lots of loose skin. But not so much now - I think it's due to the fact that I have been losing weight VERY slowly
    - did you reach your goal ? Not yet. Goal is 160-180 pounds (depending on what I look like when I get there)
  • wafi2015
    Options
    lizzocat wrote: »
    I'm 29, 5'6, started at 265 January 1st, and now at 180, still have 35 to 45 pounds to lose till my goal weight. It's taken me about 8 months to get here, hoping to lose the rest by end of January. I don't have bad loose skin YET but I can see where I probably will have loose skin- my stomach, arms and thighs. But the way I feel outweighs that, honestly, the loose/sagging skin should be the least of your concerns. The things I can do now- i'm super active, I lift, I kayak, I hike for 6+ hours at a time, I run, it all outweighs that my body might not be perfect.

wow, well done. I would like to be you. very nice journey. I also saw your pic from ur profile you totally transformed. Thanks for replay to me and share yours.
  • wafi2015
    Options
    Jennloella wrote: »
    your skin will catch up!

Thanks. if do u have story just share with me please
  • wafi2015
    Options
    mizzzc wrote: »
    My before and after pics are on my profile pics. Though I'm not done losing weight yet.

- how old are you ? 22
    - your weight before and after ? Starting: 265 (ish) pounds
    - Current: 205(ish) pounds

- how long your journey ? It's been a year and a half now :)
    - and do you have any of loose skin? Yes I started out with lots of loose skin. But not so much now - I think it's due to the fact that I have been losing weight VERY slowly
    - did you reach your goal ? Not yet. Goal is 160-180 pounds (depending on what I look like when I get there)

Thanks for sharing your story. we are approximately in same Journey but your little before me. So I will keep on following you try to beat you :)

Keep on going :) you made big change
  • wafi2015
    Options
    Any other story !!
  • dollarbill181
    dollarbill181 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I have pictures on my computer at home and will try to remember to load them a little later.

I weighed 275 when I was 18. Joined the gym while I was in college, by the the time I graduated at age 21 I was down to 155lbs!

I didn't have any "loose skin" but it was stretchy. my body looked tight with no sagging skin, however if I pulled on it it would stretch quite a bit (kind of cool actually).

I think the key is to make sure you're doing weight training and not just cardio.

• arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, female, 5'8", started at 275 and am currently 205-210. My journey has been just over a year (13 months). My goal weight is 165. I have a bit of loose skin, mostly on my upper arms but it's been a slow process and I'm confident it will tighten up a bit. I also lost a LOT of my boobs. The skin on my boobs is kind of saggy and soft now which sucks because I used to have amazing boobs.

I do a good mix of cardio and strength training but honestly it's allll about my diet. If I am not careful to eat under 1500 a day, I don't lose weight no matter how hard I work out.
  • wafi2015
    Options
    thanks both of you

arwFTW, appreciated if you u show saggy area in your body ( if you don't mind )

bring this up for
  • wafi2015
    Options
    up up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!