I love coffee is that bad for me ?

Options
13»

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    If it's wrong, I don't want to be right.

I drink probably 5-6 cups a day (black)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    its fine,, add whiskey or baileys and it is even better
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    I used to drink a couple lattes a day a few years ago. Then I switched to a coffee with cream in the AM and the occasional Americano with cream. It's really amazing how many calories that cut out - just the tiny switch. I could never give it up altogether, so it definitely gets calculated and recorded. The only consideration I give to coffee otherwise is to ensure I don't get too much caffeine, because that will trigger a migraine for me. But I will never be on board with eliminating it completely. There is just too much HAPPY involved. :)
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    its fine,, add whiskey or baileys and it is even better

Or Amaretto! Now you've got me craving cold winter mornings, because that is a favorite treat when it is bitter out!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    4kawhdp6kd0i.jpeg

I love making iced coffee. Best part is I am in complete control of how many calorie gremlins are in each cup. Oh and I save money.

Funny141.gif

And if anyone tries to take it away:
    tumblr_inline_nnwyjmhEU61r3m7h2_500.gif
  • USAWANDERER
    USAWANDERER Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drink 4-6 (8oz) cups of coffee a day (Folgers 1/2 Caf). I pity the the fool who tries to take it away. Like rainbowbow, I love French vanilla International Delight liquid creamer (refrigerated kind). Today I switched to the fat free, sugar free one. Ain't giving up my coffee or my creamer.
  • GuillermoSerafin
    GuillermoSerafin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can try bulletproof coffee in which it you would replace creamer and sugar!! Instead you would use coconut oil and grass fed unsalted butter it's healthier look it up! you may enjoy it and it can be a meal replacement because of the calories it has
  • maybebeccadough
    maybebeccadough Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Only thing I'd caution with coffee is that brewing without a paper filter can raise cholesterol levels.

Source(first I grabbed off Google, I'm sure better sources exist).