Back again. Looking for some MOTiVaTED friends!

Options
Today is my first day back at logging in (forever). A couple years ago I was very active on myfitnesspal and was able to shed 80 pounds. Since then, I have fallen off (way off) the bandwagon and have gained about 60 pounds back of the 80 I lost. I just had a baby 3 months ago and reallllllly need to get back in shape. I went from running to barely being able to walk without being out of breath. I REALLY need motivated friends because I am quick to give up without motivation and support.. Please only add me if you are active and log your foods daily AND have your diary open for friends to read. Sometimes I need meal ideas! Lol.

Glad to be back and look forward to motivating you on your journey. :-)

Replies

• HugoMartinez66
    HugoMartinez66 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You got yourself a deal, now it's my turn to get back to being consistent with logging on and working out.
  • chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back at logging in (forever). A couple years ago I was very active on myfitnesspal and was able to shed 80 pounds. Since then, I have fallen off (way off) the bandwagon and have gained about 60 pounds back of the 80 I lost. I just had a baby 3 months ago and reallllllly need to get back in shape. I went from running to barely being able to walk without being out of breath. I REALLY need motivated friends because I am quick to give up without motivation and support.. Please only add me if you are active and log your foods daily AND have your diary open for friends to read. Sometimes I need meal ideas! Lol.

Glad to be back and look forward to motivating you on your journey. :-)

• chundra76
    chundra76 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I had gotten off and not keeping track of my food but I started back today. We can each others motivation. We can do this!
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I logged back in today as well! I don't even remember how long it's been...

I will send an invite! :)
  • kikiwomack7
    kikiwomack7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me, we can do this together
  • runnerintraining89
    Options
    Everyone add me. I need daily motivation and support. I have hit a hard plateau in my loss and in life.
  • laghar
    laghar Posts: 6 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I need motivation as well, I keep losing the track as well :(
    add me
  • JourneyToTheNewD
    JourneyToTheNewD Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!