Looking for friends that are also 5"2

Options

Replies

• AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    engodwin wrote: »
    Hiya shorties! I'm 5'1" and 105-110 (I like brownies lol) welcome to new friends. My max weight was 120+ Doesn't sound like a lot but you all know how adding 5 lbs on such a short person really shows. :( I try to maintain activity of some sort each day and eat healthy 80% of the time.

Yes! I was 121 around Christmas, which is the most I've ever been. (I ran track in HS and could eat anything I wanted. I was like 105 then, and it did take a while to catch back up to me, but it finally did and here we are. I'm not used to having to actually watch what I eat!) I'm down to 112 and I can't believe the difference just a few lbs makes! See below. I'm getting married next month (ACK!), but after that I think I am going to try to bulk a little.

os7r8bi3hn6u.jpg

• sarahb247
    sarahb247 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi ya im 5'1
  • Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow, Ya all are amazing! I am 5"2, CW 182, SW 226, and GW of 134. I would love some shorty friends! :) Feel free to add me!
  • agerzon
    agerzon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 as well please add me!
  • Runfaster14
    Runfaster14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Would love to join the group. 5'2" and around 130 lbs.
  • ncturtle68
    ncturtle68 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and currently 134. SW was 155 and current goal is 120. I mostly a lurker on these boards, but would be interested in joining this group!
  • agerzon
    agerzon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    For 5'2 - what is the ideal weight?
  • Littlepeeper
    Littlepeeper Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2

SW 175
    CW 128 (Same weight as when I got married almost 15 years ago!! Yeah!!)
    GW 114 (The weight I was when my husband and I went on our first date!)
  • MrsEGreen
    MrsEGreen Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all
    Pretty new to all this
    Im 25, 5'2 86kgs (not sure what that is in pounds, i think maybe 180ish)
    last year i had a mastectomy with abdominal reconstruction and am only now getting strength back to exercise.
    Started my health journery in june but started logging and using mfp almost a month ago (27th)
    First weigh in end of may/june was 92kgs and weighed in end if july and was 86kgs
    Going to the gym 4 or 5 days a week. Only burning about 230 calories except wed night at pump class could be anywhere from 300-500 calories.
    Eating oats for breakfast
    A chicken salad for lunch
    And meat (eithet chicken, steak or lamb) with vegies for dinner
    which is about 1000-1300 calories
    Trying to add more calories and burn more gradually
    goal weight is 75kgs for more surgery in feb
    Happy to meet others in the same boat
  • CrystalLaureano
    CrystalLaureano Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5'2" and looking to lose about 70-75lbs to get to the 120-125 range. I'm currently doing as much clean eating as I can and doing a workout program called Cize. Down 4.5 lbs and 8.5 inches so far in 2 weeks! I'm hoping to keep this momentum going :smile:
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi ya'll. I'm a fellow shorty, coming in at 5' even. According to the scale I'm between 199-209 lbs (it changes, and I can weight twice in a row and get a different number between that scale.

SW 225 (my heaviest weight ever).
    CW 205 (I'll save 205 since it's in the middle)
    GW 140 (I know it's still more than it should be but I think it's a good starting point/ending point to see how I feel at that point).

I want to be healthy (which other than my weight, I am. All my tests come back within the normal range each time (exactly right in the middle of normal range). So I want my goal weight to be something I am personally comfortable with, not what somebody is telling me is healthy for my height.

Feel free to add me!
  • kiekomakino890
    kiekomakino890 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and really want to make some friends so we can motivate each other! I'm also super sedentary (lazy)

Add me! (:
  • nchaseinls
    nchaseinls Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5'2" and WAY overweight. I have pcos and I am determined to lose the weight! My problem is sugar. How do you guys avoid the temptation when it comes??
  • CristalSCarter
    CristalSCarter Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'2 with shoes on lol last time I weighed myself I was about 150lbs, my GW is 122. I'll add you :smile:
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are also 5"2, I'm currently 130 lbs my GW is 122 lbs, my friends and family aren't on MFP so it would be great to be inspired by other people! Especially people who work out a lot

Hello! :) I'm 5"2 and 132 & new here! Out of interest, how many calories do you net a day? Trying to find the right amount! X
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 age 44. SW 230 CW 205 GW 170. Will re-evaluate goal once 170 is reached. IF UR DIARY IS VIEWABLE, PLEASE PLEASE ADD ME.
  • jdleanna
    jdleanna Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 (& a half, sometimes I round up). Sw 143, cw 131. Aiming for 125. Trying to lose the weight I've kept on after each of the last 3 babies!
  • rosanneyarde
    rosanneyarde Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends who are also 5"2, I'm currently 130 lbs my GW is 122 lbs, my friends and family aren't on MFP so it would be great to be inspired by other people! Especially people who work out a lot

Hello! :) I'm 5"2 and 132 & new here! Out of interest, how many calories do you net a day? Trying to find the right amount! X

Hiya! I'm on 1200 a day (without exercise) it depends on your activity but I'm finding the last 10lbs really hard to shift!
  • rosanneyarde
    rosanneyarde Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    MrsEGreen wrote: »
    Hi all
    Pretty new to all this
    Im 25, 5'2 86kgs (not sure what that is in pounds, i think maybe 180ish)
    last year i had a mastectomy with abdominal reconstruction and am only now getting strength back to exercise.
    Started my health journery in june but started logging and using mfp almost a month ago (27th)
    First weigh in end of may/june was 92kgs and weighed in end if july and was 86kgs
    Going to the gym 4 or 5 days a week. Only burning about 230 calories except wed night at pump class could be anywhere from 300-500 calories.
    Eating oats for breakfast
    A chicken salad for lunch
    And meat (eithet chicken, steak or lamb) with vegies for dinner
    which is about 1000-1300 calories
    Trying to add more calories and burn more gradually
    goal weight is 75kgs for more surgery in feb
    Happy to meet others in the same boat

Sounds like your doing well! Keep going
  • alisonadame
    alisonadame Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm also 5'2" and have 30 pounds more to go. I've lost 17 so far!