lol wtf is Firefly ????

You have to ask? :laugh:
  • Clairezibel
    Options
    I cried!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to say, as a poor excuse for a Whedonite, that I have never seen Firefly or Serenity! I do love Fillion though, been re-watching Season 7 of Buffy lately and some of his delivery is (unintentionally) hilarious, but back in the noughties I was terrified of Caleb!
  • ndmckeown
    ndmckeown Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Shiny!
  • mandie26
    mandie26 Posts: 59
    Options
    I was so freaking sad when Wash died. Loved seeing the actor in Dollhouse though! Eek!
  • Iamgiam
    Iamgiam Posts: 38
    Options
    lol wtf is Firefly ????

You have to ask? :laugh:

Yup obv too advanced for this kiwi and also if its TV then it don't stand a chance.
    Suppose it could be worth a google or is it ??? hmmmm
  • ninyagwa
    ninyagwa Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure I went through all the stages of grief when Wash died. They sure didn't give me much time though since it went straight to butt-kicking right after!
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wash dying was horrible. I was in shock at the cinema.

For a happier thought, think Captain Tight-Pants. ;)
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Options
    "Also, I can kill you with my brain."
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    she's hotter than her war craft avatar, but she don't like firefly HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i <3 wash =(
  • Nikipowpez
    Nikipowpez Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Love it!!! So sad when Wash died. I didn't see it coming at all.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    "Also, I can kill you with my brain."

I think that when faced with chocolate, or cookies, or cake, we should adopt another River mantra...

"This food is problematic"

:laugh:

Mmmmm Captain Tightpants! Shiny! :love:
    Yup obv too advanced for this kiwi and also if its TV then it don't stand a chance.
    Suppose it could be worth a google or is it ??? hmmmm

Do it, Iamgiam - you know you want to!
    I'm ashamed to say, as a poor excuse for a Whedonite, that I have never seen Firefly or Serenity!

La la la la laaaaa....**fingers in ears***.... is not listening....la la la la laaaaa!
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I can't watch your link here at work but I just recently got my hubby to watch the dvds. We finished watching Serenity last night. I had forgot how sad it in parts. But hubby is now totally into it too! Its so nice to share in our geekiness. :-)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Haha! I couldn't click the link so I had to search for it. How can someone not like Firefly?
  • learnbygoing
    learnbygoing Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Haha, LOVE! When my husband and I were introduced to Firefly, we made it our personal mission to convert EVERYONE.
  • hnjohnson007
    Options
    First of all, I can't believe I found Whedonites here!! It makes me so happy!!! Second of all, I cry everytime Wash dies. I was listening to Serenity while I was at work one day on listentoamovie.com and started tearing up.
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I can't watch your link here at work but I just recently got my hubby to watch the dvds. We finished watching Serenity last night. I had forgot how sad it in parts. But hubby is now totally into it too! Its so nice to share in our geekiness. :-)

I need me a geek.

I mean that in the best way, since I'm the biggest geek.

Nerdy guys, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Hehehe...spreading the Whedon lurve! :heart:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    lol wtf is Firefly ????

BLASPHEMER!!!!!!!! :noway:

I have to leave the room when Wash dies. :blushing: "I gotta to go the bathroom. No... don't pause it."

I'd love to be as tough as Zoe, as glam as Inara, as intelligent as River, but deep down... I'm all Kaylee. :heart:

When I took in a family of kittens, we named them Jayne, River, Kaylee, Shepherd Book (but we called him Shep - he was very fluffy and his hair stuck out all crazy), and Badger (I still love the name!). Kaylee is now my brother's, and I kept River and Shep, but his named got changed to Trevor (Neville Longbottom's toad in Harry Potter, to keep my geek cred.) River lives up to her name. She's a crazy little ninja!