Definitely could use motivation right now

Options
DeathByCheesecake
DeathByCheesecake Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2015 in Motivation and Support
I've been struggling lately and really need some motivation and support. Thank you all.

Replies

• amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    You've got this!! Just wanting to change is a positive thing! Remember, you are getting healthy for YOU and YOU deserve it. You deserve to feel great, look great and eat amazing food. Add me if you want. Love your profile name! I'm a cheese-aholic myself
  • deannaaaaaaaaa
    deannaaaaaaaaa Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for motivation. Ive lost over 40 pounds since the spring, but this week has become very difficult! Good luck!
  • AllyR612
    AllyR612 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well you're in the right place for support. A few years ago I lost about 40 lbs using the support here on MFP. I still have more to lose and little motivation. This morning I realized that I didn't even have this app downloaded on my phone. So I'm back and looking for a fresh start. Looking for weight loss and motivation pals. We can all work together to achieve our goals. :)
  • PackersFan612
    PackersFan612 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I wish I could offer support and motivation for all of you, but right now I'm in a rut and I don't feel like eating healthy AT ALL! It's 10:00 in the morning, and I've already had 2 candy bars in addition to my breakfast at Burger King. I don't know what's wrong with me! I normally don't do stuff like that. I would love to get back on track and start eating better, but I just keep craving sweets. If any of you have any "words of wisdom" or know how to get me out of this funk, please let me know. Thanks!