110lbs

Options
ycckk577st2v.jpg
gyf12c4gjaqo.jpg

If anyone had told me I could lose that weight I'd have done it years ago. Feeling fabulous! If you're in any doubt, believe that with MFP you can do it x

Replies

• RolemodelmomT
    RolemodelmomT Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Fabulous Job!! :)
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • idrinkalotofwater
    idrinkalotofwater Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • megbugs
    megbugs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, so healthy! What are your tips for those early in the process? :)
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing, so healthy!
  • taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You not only look great, but you also look younger. Please pass on some tips, would love to hear them!! :smiley:
  • rjivory
    rjivory Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing.
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you look great!
  • catherinedormor
    catherinedormor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tips that I found helpful:
    1. With MFP every day, good or bad calorie-wise, is a new day. Don't beat yourself up if you go over.
    2. Earn extra calories through walking - it works. If you fancy a biscuit or chocolate, go for a walk and earn it. Get a step counting tracker and you'll soon find you want to park further away.
    3. Don't tell everyone your dieting, then when they notice you'll know it's because you're looking good.
    4. Treat yourself to something new as you knock this milestones over - you deserve it.
    5. Others will only notice the changes in fits and starts - don't be disheartened if you've lost 28lb and nobody says anything - they will.
    6. Weight loss does not happen evenly - you will have weeks and even months where nothing shifts and then a sudden drop. Enjoy the good and keep going steadily through the difficult days.
    7. Stock up on carbs in the morning, veg, fruit and protein later in the day - add carrots, tomatoes and greens if you need more bulk to get you through the night.
    8. Be honest with MFP - I weighed religiously for the first few months. It's no surprise I was overweight - I was eating more than double what I worked off. Smaller bowls and plates make it less like you're being so disciplined.
    9. As you slim down, move more - I've just managed my first 5km run. I've never run before in my life and I'm loving it!
    10. When people tell you you're looking good - tell them you feel fabulous - there's no need to be shy!

Good luck - keep at it, you're worth it xx
  • catherinedormor
    catherinedormor Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BTW - thanks guys for your messages!!
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    wow good job :)
  • kcampbell1969
    kcampbell1969 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! Thank you so much for posting
  • kcampbell1969
    kcampbell1969 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    And thank you for those tips. I started less than a week ago and I'm terrified I'm going to lose my motivation.
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    Options
    wow!!!! <3
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Good Job Beautiful tan and neckline!
  • manymanymore
    manymanymore Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I am thinking about your point 4... mmmm
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!