Anyone else pregnant on here?

Options
Hey yall!

Been on and off of myfitnesspal for a few years....now I'm 9 weeks pregnant and using it more to keep track of what I'm eating and trying to not go INSANE at all times with food lol. Anybody else on here pregnant as well?? Looking for friends...

Replies

• WildePillar
    WildePillar Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm not pregnant but I recently had a baby and I know what you're going through! The best advice I can give is to take advantage of the energy that you may have during the second trimester and stay as active as possible! Also, do NOT diet, but eat sensibly and take your vitamins :) Good luck to you!
  • theonlysheesha
    theonlysheesha Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am 9 week pregnant to and using MFP. To help keep track of my calories so I don't gain to much weight.
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I used MFP when I was pregnant with my 4th and it helped me watch what I eat. I also kept using it while I was exclusively pumping for my baby since I knew how many ounces I was producing. That kept me going :). I still gained 50 lbs with my 4th but I'm prone to gaining at least 50 lbs with my kids (4 of them :)). Just make sure that you are eating healthy calories and enough calories :)
  • Samanthax89x
    Samanthax89x Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Im pregnant about 6 weeks, (big shock ) i was using mfp to try and lose the 2 stone i put on after having my now 8 month old, i managed to lose a stone of it but thats now changed and im now trying not to gain to much weight with this pregnancy.☺
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm 17 weeks with #2. I'm not tracking my intake though
  • bcstormie
    bcstormie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im pregnant about 6 weeks, (big shock ) i was using mfp to try and lose the 2 stone i put on after having my now 8 month old, i managed to lose a stone of it but thats now changed and im now trying not to gain to much weight with this pregnancy.☺

• acurtis82
    acurtis82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Were trying for our 3rd. Getting my iud out on tuesday. Using MFP to try and stay on track and not go nuts. Last 2 pregnancies, i gained 50lbs each time!! :/
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm about 23 weeks along. :)