110lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulations on your achievement!!
  • deannster1
    deannster1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Tips that I found helpful:
    1. With MFP every day, good or bad calorie-wise, is a new day. Don't beat yourself up if you go over.
    2. Earn extra calories through walking - it works. If you fancy a biscuit or chocolate, go for a walk and earn it. Get a step counting tracker and you'll soon find you want to park further away.
    3. Don't tell everyone your dieting, then when they notice you'll know it's because you're looking good.
    4. Treat yourself to something new as you knock this milestones over - you deserve it.
    5. Others will only notice the changes in fits and starts - don't be disheartened if you've lost 28lb and nobody says anything - they will.
    6. Weight loss does not happen evenly - you will have weeks and even months where nothing shifts and then a sudden drop. Enjoy the good and keep going steadily through the difficult days.
    7. Stock up on carbs in the morning, veg, fruit and protein later in the day - add carrots, tomatoes and greens if you need more bulk to get you through the night.
    8. Be honest with MFP - I weighed religiously for the first few months. It's no surprise I was overweight - I was eating more than double what I worked off. Smaller bowls and plates make it less like you're being so disciplined.
    9. As you slim down, move more - I've just managed my first 5km run. I've never run before in my life and I'm loving it!
    10. When people tell you you're looking good - tell them you feel fabulous - there's no need to be shy!

Good luck - keep at it, you're worth it xx

I love your tips & am already incorporating a lot of them. Nice to know I'm on the right track! :)

• wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouragement. I like the part where you said weight dont drop evenly. I needed to hear that.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Your tips are great and congratulations on your awesome success! You look fantastic!
  • vixtris
    vixtris Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and looking much younger too! Congratulations on your hard work. :)
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow. Your shoulders are awesome. You really look significantly younger and so much happier. You're rocking healthy.
  • livluvlift
    livluvlift Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Tips that I found helpful:
    1. With MFP every day, good or bad calorie-wise, is a new day. Don't beat yourself up if you go over.
    2. Earn extra calories through walking - it works. If you fancy a biscuit or chocolate, go for a walk and earn it. Get a step counting tracker and you'll soon find you want to park further away.
    3. Don't tell everyone your dieting, then when they notice you'll know it's because you're looking good.
    4. Treat yourself to something new as you knock this milestones over - you deserve it.
    5. Others will only notice the changes in fits and starts - don't be disheartened if you've lost 28lb and nobody says anything - they will.
    6. Weight loss does not happen evenly - you will have weeks and even months where nothing shifts and then a sudden drop. Enjoy the good and keep going steadily through the difficult days.
    7. Stock up on carbs in the morning, veg, fruit and protein later in the day - add carrots, tomatoes and greens if you need more bulk to get you through the night.
    8. Be honest with MFP - I weighed religiously for the first few months. It's no surprise I was overweight - I was eating more than double what I worked off. Smaller bowls and plates make it less like you're being so disciplined.
    9. As you slim down, move more - I've just managed my first 5km run. I've never run before in my life and I'm loving it!
    10. When people tell you you're looking good - tell them you feel fabulous - there's no need to be shy!

Good luck - keep at it, you're worth it xx

Love this! You look fabulous!!! Congrats on all your hard work!

• carlamenzione
    carlamenzione Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    U look beautiful! Congratulations
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS
  • hrtunstall
    hrtunstall Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great tips too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!