What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options

Replies

• BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Usually turkey bacon, egg whites, cheddar cheese and salsa. I occasionally will have yogurt mixed with cottage cheese with almonds, or eggs and fruit! I try and switch it up to keep things interesting
  • RhodeWarrior401
    RhodeWarrior401 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    fruit, im addicted to apples.. maybe some yogurt or oats.
  • imanerdygirlx
    imanerdygirlx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I eat a yogurt and a green apple English muffin. Its so good and works out great with my calorie diet. :D
  • bclarke1990
    bclarke1990 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    50 oz of ice water then I spend 15-20 minutes cooking oats on the stove with some fruit, stevia, vanilla and fruit. Favorite part of my day :)
  • alt5057
    alt5057 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    4 oz greek vanilla yogurt, 1 tsp chia seeds, fresh or frozen fruit mixed together with a side of half of a grapefruit
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Sometimes a protein shake, sometimes egg white scramble with onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, sometimes some lean ground beef or sausage. Sometimes just some fruit.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    anything with lots of protein. usually hard boiled eggs. it's easy to pack in my lunch and just grab it and not have to heat anything up. if I have time in the morning though, I make an egg sandwich
  • Sydking
    Sydking Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Anything from boiled eggs in baked beans, Fried eggs with sourdough, bacon and eggs, Avacado on taost, to home made fired rice, Left over stews, Protein and fiber smoothies. Vegies, grilled chicken. Pasta with sauce.

Il eat anything at breakfast if it has calories

• jessica_sodenkamp
    jessica_sodenkamp Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I eat ice cream.
    Granted, it's made with bananas...
    ejtshjpxgn7n.jpg
  • CrazyMermaid1
    CrazyMermaid1 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    2 eggs scrambled with broccoli
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Central Milling 6 grain organic pancake mix to make 1-2 pancakes, and 1 egg; or oatmeal; or egg and veggies with instant coffee w/ almond milk
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Standard breakfast almost everyday!

More food and fitness / exercise adventures on Instagram: paulajrmc

vih4jvq6og34.jpg
  • mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Eggs and Porridge... Classics are the best :)
  • RoxanneAnna
    RoxanneAnna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I try to variate. Some things I ate this week: oat / protein pancake with fresh fruits, Quinoa pudding, oatmeal with almonds and some fresh fruits and baked oats.
  • kirstens1984
    kirstens1984 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This morning... porridge made with almond milk, topped with banana cooked in cinnamon, chopped pecans and honey, delicious! With a milky coffee :)
  • tycoon460
    tycoon460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1/4 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
    1/4 cup of Blue Berries OR half medium banana (cooked into the oatmeal)
    1/4 cup of nonfat light greek vanilla yogurt (mixed in oatmeal after cooking)
    dash cinnamon

daily multivitamin
  • richellechouinard
    richellechouinard Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I eat oatmeal made with water, then add in home-made granola, sugar free syrup, freeze dried cranberries, and cinnamon. It keeps me full for hours!!
  • Osiris275
    Osiris275 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Either 2 bits of toast with 2 poached eggs, porridge or a BIG bowl of cereal. All are under 450 calories and keep me full. Sometimes I'll have some fruit or a babybel cheese with it if I know I've got a busy day at work.
  • JohnDurso1029
    JohnDurso1029 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fiber OneHoney Clusters 1 cup with 1 cup of silk almond counut blend and blueberries and 2 cups of water
  • kateescott06
    kateescott06 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a slim fast bar x