New Friends and weight loss!!

Options
missmcmunagle
missmcmunagle Posts: 5 Member
edited August 2015 in Getting Started
Need to make some new friends for motivation pls feel free to add me :) I am finding it really hard to lose weight without any support.

Much as hate to start thinking about Christmas would love to meet like minded people wanting to lose weight in time for the festive period!!!

Replies

• bhw2412
    bhw2412 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added :smile:
  • missmcmunagle
    Options
    Thank you!!! So what are people's stories?
    I have about a stone to lose and am struggling to get started on any weight loss!!
  • Okie_Gal
    Okie_Gal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well and would love the support...added ya!
  • bhw2412
    bhw2412 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! So what are people's stories?
    I have about a stone to lose and am struggling to get started on any weight loss!!

Tracking your food and joining the community is the right way to get started! What has been the hardest part for you?

Personally, my weight has crept up gradually for the past several months. Normal clothes don't fit anymore, and I feel so guilty that I no longer want to see friends in case they notice :(

• vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I love to support people, and in addition can use some too :)
  • reefyftw
    reefyftw Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to motivating each other!
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Have a great day!
  • missmcmunagle
    Options
    bhw2412... I can totally relate.

My issues are rewarding myself with food and emotional eating plus doesn't help living with a man who doesn't put weight on...EVER!!!
    Weight has just crept on and before I knew it clothes are becoming tight so time to make a step in right direction.

• AlyssaRayne36424
    AlyssaRayne36424 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • codex69i
    codex69i Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Each time I get disappointed, I eat . Dont know how to stop nurturing this habit. I start going for exercise but career goals outweigh it out of my schedule. I'm 110 kgs and 22 year old.
  • missmcmunagle
    Options
    ="AlyssaRayne36424

Love the picture thank you :)

Codex69i I totally get this. Career gets busy and the first thing to suffer is exercise and diet. Only thing can say if just do less exercise if need to but still do something. A healthy diet and exercise helps us do better at work too. I feel low when I let myself go and the immediate hit of nice food fades far quicker than the disappointment of eating rubbish.

I realise it is super hard though to remember this at all times and if I practiced it all the time I wouldn't be on here!!!

Keep focused we can all do this and be healthier :)
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a few before the holidays, as it seems to be the most calorie dense time of the year! So many treats... so many calories:-( Good luck!