New to the community and needed motivation!

Options
nell84
nell84 Posts: 2 Member
hello, I've been using this program for a couple of weeks so far, all by my lonesome and am finding it hard to motivate myself!! I've never been much of an exerciser and love to eat!! Unfortunately these bad habits have caught up on me since I got married in Oct. I'm not as physical as I used to be as I don't work full time anymore...every part of my body "bouces" when I move now, and its almost time to put the bathing suite on!! I'm not looking for a miracle, I know gaining is easier than losing....but I would feel so much better even if I was making the smallest of improvements....Its easier to be motivated when you have someone who is striving to do the same...I'm competitive by nature and know I would be rearing to go if someone would go head to head with me...in a positive way of course....anyone interested to keep me motivated and challenged? Even someone with wisdom to tell me what I SHOULD be eating more of? I have a bizarre allergy to MANY foods, including raw fruit and veg (except lettuce it seems) nuts, peanuts, shellfish....disastrous I know...I'm a regular at the vitamin aisle! Hard to eat healthy with so many limitations! So exercise must be key!

Replies

• MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello...I've been using this for a few weeks as well...its hard to go at it aone so i will go head to head with you so when can both reach ours goalss...lol:smile:
  • sexyvirgo911
    Options
    Im an avid excerisier, but find it hard to log my food. So that's my downfall. :) Nice to meet you and keep it up.
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    Welcome!! you are definately in the right place!! get as many friends that you can the support and motivation on here is amazing!! friend request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • doll2002
    doll2002 Posts: 427
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. We are all here to help each other. I have found that friends really motivate you and are willing to help when you need that extra push. I am sending you a friend request.