Protein carbs fat

Options
How much is everyone else having I'm currently 40% carbs 30% protein 30% fat I'm always find I'm slightly goin ova fat and carbs nd under protein

Replies

• WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm averaging at 50% fat and 25% the other two. Though ideally I'd get about 5% more protein.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I don't know exactly because I don't log..but given past logging history, I'd guess I'm around 50c/30p/20f
  • happysquidmuffin
    happysquidmuffin Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I shoot for 40 35 25, but I'm almost always under on protein, just about dead on on fat, and over on carbs. But at least I'm getting much better at staying under calories and I'm losing weight finally.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I believe I come in around 35% carbs, 35% protein and 30 % fats.
  • leannedirwin
    leannedirwin Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I shoot for 40 35 25, but I'm almost always under on protein, just about dead on on fat, and over on carbs. But at least I'm getting much better at staying under calories and I'm losing weight finally.

I'm under calories azwell still no weight loss
  • WBB55
    Options

With only 7 lbs to lose, it should not come off very fast. How long have you been eating at a deficit, and what is your deficit?
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WBB55 wrote: »

With only 7 lbs to lose, it should not come off very fast. How long have you been eating at a deficit, and what is your deficit?

Agreed. If you truly are under your TDEE calories you will lose weight. If you aren't, then your calorie goal or your method of tracking is wrong. Its usually the latter.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I'm at 50/30/20 for CFP....I'm usually slightly over Carbs, and always under Protein.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options

DEpends on what you're doing. How long have you been trying to lose those last few pounds? Are you doing too much cardio and not eating enough? Or too much weight lifting and no cardio? gotta give us some more so we can better assist you.
  • leannedirwin
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

DEpends on what you're doing. How long have you been trying to lose those last few pounds? Are you doing too much cardio and not eating enough? Or too much weight lifting and no cardio? gotta give us some more so we can better assist you.

Since January always been able to maintain my weight then I went on holiday for 2 weeks nd gained 11 pound and jst carnt shift it I go to gym 3-4 times a week nd do weights and cardio for about an hour I do binge one day a week nd have been advised to eat more as I was eating jst one meal a day and got stuck in a vicious circle
  • WBB55
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

Since January always been able to maintain my weight then I went on holiday for 2 weeks nd gained 11 pound and jst carnt shift it I go to gym 3-4 times a week nd do weights and cardio for about an hour I do binge one day a week nd have been advised to eat more as I was eating jst one meal a day and got stuck in a vicious circle
    One day of binge can undo a week of deficit if you aren't tracking accurately. Are you weighing and tracking all your food using a digital scale?
  • leannedirwin
    Options
    No not weighing my food but I'm always under by my calories nd don't eat back wat I burn
  • WBB55
    Options
    No not weighing my food but I'm always under by my calories nd don't eat back wat I burn
    There is no way to know what quantity of calories you're actually eating if you're not weighing it. Especially when you're so close to goal, accuracy becomes even more critical. Accuracy and patience.

Like I said, one day of binging can negate the rest of the week if you have no true idea of the calories you're eating.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Same as you: 40-30-30, but I usually come in under on carbs, a bit over on protein and fat.
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    80% carbs 15% protein 5% fat
  • K_Anness17
    K_Anness17 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine are set at 10% carbs 20% protein 70% fat. Steadily losing weight
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I set it to 40% carbs, 35% fats, 25% protein.
    Still working on the balance. I tend to be within 5% of each goal. As I get more food conscious I might revise these stats.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at the higher side of protein while I lose these last few pounds before I can bulk, so .85 grams per pound of body weight protein, .35 fat, rest in carbs. I never meet my fat goal in a deficit unfortunately.