*ASK ME ANYTHING* 75LBS LOST IN 6 MONTHS

Options
Hello FitNation!

I was blessed to have so much positive feedback on my previous post. Following the post, my inbox got a ton of messages asking for advice, support, and many other subjects. So I figured, why not make an Ask Me Anything thread here and see if I can help anybody in the community in any way. We all succeed together.

Ask whatever you would like, and I am obligated to answer the best I can!

2wbt3ev.jpg
2gtxi4i.jpg

Replies

• mirzeeshan
    mirzeeshan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I need some advice. I started logging food in MFP and exercising on June 16th 2015. I was 250 pounds. I set it up to lose 2 pounds per week with sedentary setting. Today on 8/28 I am 225 pounds. But I haven’t lost a single pond in the last 2 weeks. I am eating right, I am drinking enough water, I am walking/running every day for 3 miles and my calorie deficit is always more than 1200 per day (I don’t eat back my calories).

This is getting really frustrating now. I know I am not going to lose 2 pounds every week, but not having my scale move at all for 2 week is something that I wasn’t expecting.

Your response is highly appreciated!!

Thanks!
  • LilannB
    LilannB Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. What exercise did you do and how often did you exercise? How many calories did you consume on average each day?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!