Any other mamas struggling to lose the baby weight

Options
2»

Replies

• alainna2012
    alainna2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi i had my first baby 7 months ago and gained 30 lbs its been really hard for me to go back to how i was, i just started going back to the gym last week, need some motivation.
  • afaillaci
    afaillaci Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Friend requesting all of you lovely ladies! Had my first child almost 16 months ago and still haven't bounced back... Been trying to be deliberate about workouts for the past month but not seeing much result- would love some extra motivation and a network of support on this journey!
  • meganwarner18
    meganwarner18 Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    mlturner08 wrote: »
    That seems to be my problem. Can't seem to find the motivation within myself to stick to this. The last 3 days I have been especially good. Maybe a little naughty yesterday.... I was well under my calorie goal. There's just so much temptation about, especially with having children and my boyfriend and friends are all so slim and can eat what they like. Urgh! :# So frustrating lol.

I can relate 100% my husband is as skinny as a rail and my girls take after him. They all get to eat what they want and not worry about a thing while I am over here trying to convince myself to just eat 5 m&ms and not the whole bag.

It really is annoying! I tried keeping one day a week for treats as I did this before and I could manage that. But that was before 2 kids. My boyfriend is supportive but my eldest (3) is so fussy. Won't eat veg or fruit so I give in at dinner time and just have what everyone else wants. I need to be more strict with myself to be fair! I'd like to lose betwee 28-42 lbs. I know I can do it just need the motivation. :D
  • tishajo
    tishajo Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just had my second baby 6 months ago (C-section). I went from 165 to 220. Yikes! I'm at 208ish right now. It's definitely a struggle to lose the weight. Although I'm not on here every single day, feel free to friend me.
  • mauigizmo
    mauigizmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you ladies, I had two C section, I had my first child at 31and my second at 35, I just can't get back to my pre baby body :)
  • Eles697
    Eles697 Posts: 113 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I made a group if any of you want to join.... It is called Blame the Baby. Search for it, friend me, or message me and I can invite you. We've got 15 moms so far!
  • mlturner08
    mlturner08 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me and I have joined the blame the baby group and hope to make lots of new motivational buddies on here. We can do it ladies