Another regular day in the the life of a mother... struggling to become better :-)

Options
Did great first three days, not so much yesterday and today. I was blendtecing greens & drank them throughout the day, which made me feel more energetic and helped me to feel full and satisfied making healthy decisions throughout the day... Exercised throughout the day where I could. Started yesterday off on two large bowls of Honeynut Cherrios and today on two large bowls of Frootloops, which consequently made me VERY exhausted the first 5 to 6 hours of the day, where I continued to make poor food choices, which I commonly do when I am tired and drained. Starting over tomorrow... going walking with my friend Di at 5am, getting some more greens on the way home to my three little kiddos for a great start to another regular day in the life of a struggling, now stay at home mom, looking to improve her life so that she can improve the lives of those around her :-)

Replies

• smila1202
    smila1202 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Positive thinking... My plan is the same improve my life to improve theirs... I'm a single working mum of two on the Vi challenge which is a shake for lunch and a shake for breakfast with 2 snacks and a 600 cal meal for dinner it's amazing and not as expensive as some similar I've looked at in comparison... People have had some great results all over the world... And this really makes you feel better rather than tired and sluggish (others I've tried before)
    hope you feel better with what you're doing
    Hope the walk went well too x

• Tess_Christine
    Tess_Christine Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    smila1202 wrote: »
    Positive thinking... My plan is the same improve my life to improve theirs... I'm a single working mum of two on the Vi challenge which is a shake for lunch and a shake for breakfast with 2 snacks and a 600 cal meal for dinner it's amazing and not as expensive as some similar I've looked at in comparison... People have had some great results all over the world... And this really makes you feel better rather than tired and sluggish (others I've tried before)
    hope you feel better with what you're doing
    Hope the walk went well too x

How did u start? Is a sign up thing online? I'm a single mom of 2 working 8 to 10 hours 4 to 5 days a week and my problem is not eating at all and binging when I do :( a shake would be AMAZING!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Start with small changes. Don't think in terms of having to give up the foods you love. There's nothing wrong with cereal. All you have to do to lose weight is create a calorie deficit. No food is off limits.