You reached goal... what do you do now?

Options
2»

Replies

• Talan79
    Talan79 Posts: 782 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @_onebeauty I'm 117lbs and 5"2. My maintenance is 1650 on an active day. I was able to figure this out with using BMR and figuring out calories burned for the exercise I was doing. I tracked in excel, so I was able to calorie cycle. If I ate more one day I could adjust after and even out.
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    _onebeauty wrote: »
    hmmm.. I was playing around with mfp && it says when I reach goal 120 lbs I wld maintain @ 1590.... its not as high as I'd like.. but that's ok, the MORE I workout, the MORE I get to eat!

YES! Sometimes, I spend an hour on my treadmill just for Pop Tarts that night, lol. Okay, not sometimes. Often. :D
  • kirky1963
    kirky1963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    after losing 4 and a half stone in 14 months i am now in maintinance mode and have been for about 3 months now...i find it pretty easy....the simple rule is just to keep your calorie counter in the green....i find this dead easy...every morning over breakfast i put my daily intake into MFP and stick to it....i'm allowed 2800 cals a day to maintain and i burn at least 500 on my run 5 mornings per week....lets say i fancy a couple of beers or glass or 2 of wine and it takes me 500 into the red i know i need to do another 35 minute run to go back into the green...and thats how i do it......it works for me.....the trick is to put all your food into MFP in the morning and stick to it.....
  • nikkiab86
    nikkiab86 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How tall are you?
    I maintain in 1800 Calories a day.