Back again

Options
Hello people of MFP I have come back again and hope to stick longer this time. I have made a a few life changes this last week. I have started dieting, exercising, quit drinking beer, and stopped smoking.

Last time I was here I weighed 250 and wanted to get down to 225 now I'm 277 and set my start goal at 250 :/ My diary is open if anybody wants to look and make suggestions.

I eat out 2-3 meals a day 16 days a month since those are travel days for my job. So I am working on combating that by finding hotels and such near grocery stores and trying to figure out how to pack a lunch since it's something I have never really done. Well that's about it for the introduction.

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    It's definitely hard to eat healthy while on the road, but not impossible. For snacks pack a bunch of non perishables. 90-100 calorie bars are great for some energy and not many calories. Cooking in the microwave in hotel rooms are really hard, but it is possible. If youre really dedicated after the first week or so it will feel like second nature. Good Luck.
  • prncssjnn
    prncssjnn Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm back again too this week! I lost over 50 lbs and gained it back plus 25. I started at 283
  • AbnormalSpring
    AbnormalSpring Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    It's definitely hard to eat healthy while on the road, but not impossible. For snacks pack a bunch of non perishables. 90-100 calorie bars are great for some energy and not many calories. Cooking in the microwave in hotel rooms are really hard, but it is possible. If youre really dedicated after the first week or so it will feel like second nature. Good Luck.

Yea I'm working on that now been thinking of getting a hot plate so I can cook dinner at least to knock off 1 fast food meal.
    prncssjnn wrote: »
    I'm back again too this week! I lost over 50 lbs and gained it back plus 25. I started at 283

Welcome back hope you have success with getting to the weight that your aiming for.