Hello MFP friends! 35 NY here

Options
Hello MFP friends! My name is Annamaria from Middle Village NY, 35 yrs old. New to MFP in hopes of losing 20-40 lbs within the next 8 months for my wedding and for a healthier happier body and life that will reward me of this lifelong goal. Open to chat/share/motivate receipes or excercise/clean eating advice with those who share my similar goal during this journey. Good luck all!

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,203 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Good luck!
  • Miceli80
    Miceli80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! U too!!
  • johanna0528
    johanna0528 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Just take one day at a time and stay focused, but don't obsess. Make it more about you and your long-term benefits than just focusing on the one day, and you WILL get there for the big day! :) I got married last November, 60 pounds lighter than the day my hubby proposed to me...but it was all because I had made up my mind I didn't want to feel sick anymore.

Good luck with all the wedding planning and your goals! I've sent you a friend request. :)
  • Miceli80
    Options
    Aww thank you so much!! And congrats to you as well!! I'm still learning this site and how to nailvigate through. Can I ask u are you supposed to weigh yourself each morning and do you log it on this site?? How do you do that part how does it calculate what you've lost I see near some peoples weight it says lost 2 lbs or lost 20 lbs etc.. Please advise if you can,

-Annamaria
  • Miceli80
    Options
    You can totally do it! Just take one day at a time and stay focused, but don't obsess. Make it more about you and your long-term benefits than just focusing on the one day, and you WILL get there for the big day! :) I got married last November, 60 pounds lighter than the day my hubby proposed to me...but it was all because I had made up my mind I didn't want to feel sick anymore.

Good luck with all the wedding planning and your goals! I've sent you a friend request. :)
    Miceli80 wrote: »
    Aww thank you so much!! And congrats to you as well!! I'm still learning this site and how to nailvigate through. Can I ask u are you supposed to weigh yourself each morning and do you log it on this site?? How do you do that part how does it calculate what you've lost I see near some peoples weight it says lost 2 lbs or lost 20 lbs etc.. Please advise if you can,

-Annamaria

• Miceli80
    Options
    I actually figured it out lol
  • clarkkent4523
    clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi. Nice to meet you. Good luck on your journey. I will be happy to help anyway I can and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Best of luck to you!