My many picture progression from 285 to 200.

Options
2»

Replies

• rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You look amazing thanks for your tip.
  • roxannerussell
    roxannerussell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Way too go. You look great.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! You look fantastic!
  • cairoqueen27
    cairoqueen27 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I've just shown your transformation to my husband as proof it can be done! thanks for sharing your progress
  • Cup_
    Cup_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Love your commitment and dedication!! You look awesome.
  • javipajaro
    javipajaro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good job!!...how long is it?
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    javipajaro wrote: »
    Good job!!...how long is it?

since beginning it'll have been 5 years since my first picture. It took me a 6-7 month period to lose the bulk of my weight (being 265 to 200)

• spacingout
    spacingout Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Incredible.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Damn boy you look good ;)
  • babsie042
    babsie042 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Impressive!
  • patrick_yeo69
    patrick_yeo69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Honestly my opinion your best look at picture 240 that picture u look youthful. There after you look great too but much older. Try avoid taking chemical in the form of protein powder or vitamin u do not know what actual they put in. Take natural food come proteins or fruits with vitamin form better. Some of this chemical u take might cause hair falling or affects your looks
  • oh_happy_day
    oh_happy_day Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Honestly my opinion your best look at picture 240 that picture u look youthful. There after you look great too but much older. Try avoid taking chemical in the form of protein powder or vitamin u do not know what actual they put in. Take natural food come proteins or fruits with vitamin form better. Some of this chemical u take might cause hair falling or affects your looks

You're stupid AF. There is like less than 3 months difference between my 240 picture and 207...I sure look aged in that difference.......
  • Sinnister78
    Sinnister78 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    brdnw wrote: »

You're stupid AF
    Meh...ignore the delusional post.

You're transformation is AWESOME. I check out your progress picks every now and then (no no I'm in to girls) just to keep me motivated.

I'm glad you posted your pic story because it's been helping me to get off my butt and actually pick up some weights.
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    WOW, Helloooo there
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!