What do YOU eat in the morning?

Options

Replies

• nixology
    nixology Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well, I know what I will be eating for brekkie tomorrow. Just made a batch of pumpkin kaya (a kind of jam) and that will go on toast. Will also have a one-egg omelette with cardamom chai. Can't wait to wake up to that! :)k5r4knz1ap2k.jpg
  • Ashtoretet
    Ashtoretet Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I eat very little in the morning when I work because I can't enjoy it. So if my teeth are hurting I have half an Ensure, and if they don't then I have half a protein bar.
  • hafsa1471
    hafsa1471 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I
  • klm62505
    klm62505 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I generally eat the same thing every morning: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese and 3 hard boiled eggs - whites only. Sometimes I'll do the cottage cheese with an individual serving of Tableside Chunky Guacamole. It works and I don't have to think about it.
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt and coffee every morning. Sometimes I have toast or fruit too.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    When I'm cutting...
    1 bowl of oatmeal with an egg

When I'm maintaining?
    Bowl of oatmeal with raisins
    2 eggs
    Toast with butter
    some sort of fruit

When I'm bulking?
    Bowl of oatmeal
    2 Eggs
    Toast with Butter
    Some sort of Fruit
    Protein shake with peanut butter and a banana.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    kdwlo2t0wpd5.jpg
    yxtjbcrvd4v3.jpg
    2vifr39r484q.jpg
    6prpfjz2kooq.jpg
    mtoy1cmbgy46.jpg
    wer7q398u1eq.jpg
    Just a few thing, zucchini cakes with or without eggs on top, egg muffins loaded with veggies, peanut butter banana baked oatmeal, yogurt with fruit and granola, scrambled eggs with flax seed and chia seeds, broiled grapefruit, egg in tomato cup with a side of kale etc. the sky's the limit so many yummy foods out there.
  • chickiechickie
    chickiechickie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I loved eating a hardboiled egg chopped up with mayo but the mayo isn't healthy so I started subbing in plain chobani yogurt. One tablespoon of mayo then whatever amount of yogurt it took to fully coat the egg. Then a squirt of mustard, a lot of dill, and that's it!

I would also mix a little honey in with chobani plain yogurt as well. Or just grab a banana. =) I'm not a big breakfast eater.
  • Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is a big meal for me; I'm useless if I don't eat in the morning. I usually have a couple of hardboiled eggs and a piece of fruit or if I have more time I'll do sauteed greens with a little bit of refried beans and a fried egg on top. I'm also fond of dinner leftovers heated up. I don't like sweets very much and I'm very picky about bread.
  • luvwords1996
    luvwords1996 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a homemade egg & ham mcmuffin. 1 high fiber English muffin, 1 egg, 0.5 ounce cheese, 3 ham slices sliced very thin. 260 calories & delicious!
  • stacerpacer
    stacerpacer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    P28 Bagel with butter and no sugar preserves. 2 cups of coffee with half and half and swerve no cal sweetener. Very high in protein, keeps me happy until lunch!
  • GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Most often (5-6 mornings a week) I eat oatmeal with 10 raisins, 10 walnuts, and 1 tsp of natural orange marmalade, coffee. That fills me up enough to make it to lunch.

Other mornings I eat cold cereal with milk and fruit

OR eggs (scrambled or hard boiled) with toast or English muffin and peanut butter.

BTW Queenmunchy, your crustless quiches, frittatas look SO good!

70044776.png

• danequin
    danequin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    usually fruit, a greek yougurt, bran buds cereal...but after 3-4 days of the bran buds they make me gag and I need a change I usually have toast to break it up once a week during the work week...weekends usually more brunch
  • samasam799
    samasam799 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mine was I have either 2eggs with ketchup turkey sausage patty banana, or flosted flakes cereal with banana or watermelon banana or Apple oatmeal with almond milk and of course banana.
  • gracebrutto
    gracebrutto Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1 original oatmeal packet seasoned with black pepper. Banana or piece of fruit. Low sodium v8.
    Boiled egg. Fruit. Low sodium v8.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Smoothies lately.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    Home made mini "quiches" made with eggs and veg in a ham lined muffin tray mmmm and only 100 cals, or skyr (protein rich Icelandic yoghurt) or quark with berries. All quick, easy, pre-prepared and sets me up for the day. I am not a big breakfast person so need quick, light and easy options or I will skip the meal.
  • clariemoo
    clariemoo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    150g of Greek yogurt (about 130 - 160 calories depending on brand) which keeps me full until lunch
  • Jenna12186
    Jenna12186 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hasakuro wrote: »
    Healthy, easy and nutritious. Or maybe something on the go. Or more complex. Share your morning eatings!

1/2 cup Plain yogurt. 1tbsp honey. 1 tsp oats, 10 blueberries. Whenever bars are great paired with a fruit. Chopped fruit with a splash of lemon juice and agave. One egg I'm letter filled with spinach and tomatoes. Raw homemade juices (I have recipes) or whole fruit smoothie i.e. make raw juice and add a banana and another fruit, coconut oil, and ice. :-)
  • _mermaid_xo
    _mermaid_xo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Granola and Greek yoghurt with nuts and fruit and honey or a quest bar if I'm feeling particularly lazy or in a rush :)