Bad news...Good news

Options
Soooooo the bad news is that my BMI is 34....and the good/great/awesome news is that on 3/12/2011 my BMI was 38.2. Go Me.

I would like to thank the Academy, my wife and kids for allowing me to do what I have to do to be healthy, Planet Fitness for allowing me to burn up their treadmill, Donovan my medical assistant who allows me to take 90 minutes lunch so I can go work out, MFP for finding me a supportive group of people who I can relate to and get great ideas from, and last but not least New Balance Clothing Line for making compression underwear at a reasonable price so my thighs don't rub together while I walk my way to BMI=25...lol. Have an awesome weekend everyone and remember, there is no weekend in dieting.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,121 Member
    Options
    there is no weekend in healthy

There. Fixed that for ya. :wink:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    yeah for you!! good luck!! you know you can do this, you've got all of us behind you to support you!
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    there is no weekend in healthy

Loved this! Thanks!
  • maureendonahue
    maureendonahue Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Great work!

Don't you just love Planet Fitness?!? I feel so welcomed and I love the "Judgement Free Zone"! In fact, I am heading there shortly!

Keep it up!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    That's so awesome!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    PF is the best. All types of bodies there and everyone is doing their own thing to be healthy. I too will be there in two hours. And cannot beat the price either.