HELP! Trying to watch my calories to shed weight

Options
mrssmitty2013
mrssmitty2013 Posts: 5 Member
i am exercises on a regular basis now. Haven't been shedding pounds which I contribute to my caloric intake. I don't eat meat only seafood. Can anyone share recipes or meal ideas to meet a 1400 calorie per day diet.
Anything you can offer I appreciate (especially snack ideas)

Replies

• mrssmitty2013
    Options
    Oops typo...I am exercising
  • stevan1946
    stevan1946 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i am exercises on a regular basis now. Haven't been shedding pounds which I contribute to my caloric intake. I don't eat meat only seafood. Can anyone share recipes or meal ideas to meet a 1400 calorie per day diet.
    How much do u weigh?
    Your calories seem low just switch ur macros around a little bit and you should seem some results
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Eat what you like and count calories. However, when I was eating that low my typical diet was: breakfast - 100g berries and 225g yoghurt cottage cheese; lunch -anything for about 300 calories; dinner lean protein plus vegetables plus starch for about 500 calories. Snacks - 1 protein bar + 2 servings of fruit, cheese or yogurt, eaten whenever you prefer
  • mrssmitty2013
    Options
    stevan1946 wrote: »
    How much do u weigh?
    Your calories seem low just switch ur macros around a little bit and you should seem some results

• mrssmitty2013
    Options
  • kim60654
    kim60654 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Do u eat eggs?
  • mrssmitty2013
    Options
    Yes I do actually
  • elizabethplano2011
    Options
    I average 1300 cals a day at 110lbs
    I try and get in 3C fruit, 4C veggies, 3C protien, 1C carbs, 1/2C cheese/yogurt, and 1/4C oils/seeds/good fats
    Add more veggies and carbs at first since you're exercising; I am not.
  • learningtolove
    learningtolove Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me,I have an open diary. Im not always faithful to mfp,but Im trying. When I am on the wagon Im eating about a 1500 calorie diet. Im not vegetarian,but sometimes go several days without meat,as I eat lots of beans and other proteins.