Oh to be younger again

Options
2»

Replies

• hamelle2
    hamelle2 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Sad .. :/

Don't be sad...be happy! You have a life of health and energy and sexiness ahead of you!
    Grab it now but make it forever! :D
  • hamelle2
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    Playing with a calorie calculator this morning.
    58 yo female 5'8"... ideal weight is 140.
    To maintain @ 140:
    Sedentary= 1516 cals per day
    Light activity= 1737 cals per day
    Moderate activity= 1958 cals per day.

Has anyone else calculated their future? It made me realize that watching calories and exercising is forever! Lol

Yes, it is forever, but fortunately forever isn't as long for some of us as others! Lol.
    60 yo/f
    SW 301
    CW 196
    GW 150

• hamelle2
    Options
    You have accomplished so much!
    Thank you for adding that spark of motivation to my day.
  • burnsgene42
    burnsgene42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I saw this quote on a backpacking site. I wrote in down in my log book so I see it every day .
    " Do not regret growing older
    It is a PRIVILEGE denied to so many. "
    Unknown.

At any age all that is left for us to do is decide how to use the time left to us.
  • trina1049
    trina1049 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    hamelle2 wrote: »
    trina1049 wrote: »
    Yeah, it's forever, but forever isn't that long for me, 66 next month, and I feel so much better that I can get a lot more livin' crammed into whatever time is left, haha.

Happy birthday Trina! We share a birthday month. I used to "diet" to look better. Now it's all about living life and feeling better! :)

Happy birthday to you, too! I gave up on the looking better part - not happening, but I'm happy to settle for healthy and echo your feeling better. I'd also be happy not to have anything get lower than it is now.