New User Here!!!

vannabana
vannabana Posts: 10
edited 3:50AM in Introduce Yourself
Hello to all,

I'm a new user to this site and I'm still finding my way around. I have been working on losing weight for about 3 months almost and have lost 20lbs:happy: however I'm at a plateu now and getting to the point of frustration because I'm at a standstill that I can't get past. One of my co-workers told me about this site today and I thought I would give it a try to see if it can give me that extra push I need to get over the hump. I am real new to this keeping track stuff that I'm not sure if I'm even doing it right but I hope I can patient enough and strong enough to keep it up. I am glad to start a new forum and hope that it helps me get through as well as helping others get through their tough times as well.

Cheers to all:smile:

Here's to a new tomorrow!!

Replies

• Diana35bha
    Diana35bha Posts: 292 Member
    Congratulations on joining us here! We're all in the same boat & there are plenty of folk around to help out.
    Tracking works for me as I get a visual picture of where I may need to make changes - try it you may be pleasantly surprised!

Add me as a friend if you wish - we can support each other

Here's to a new you :smile:

Di
  • mommiedawn
    mommiedawn Posts: 53 Member
    welcome! I've been on here just over a month I guess and I think it's helped me get through my plateu. That's why I started too. I had done well on my own, lost ten pounds. But then I started making no progress. It lasted a while but eventually the changes made a real difference. I had started writing things down a few days before joining MFP. So I have information here that came before I really started using the site. But not all of my information. I have lost a total of 16 pounds, seven or eight of those were lost since starting MFP. I can't even believe that now that I'm saying it!

Good luck!!
  • AW092565
    AW092565 Posts: 10
    I just started with MFP and am finding it to be very helpful. I started tracking my progress as of Monday and learning more and more about the site. All you have to do is ask and someone will jump right in to assist you with any questions you have.

The key to success though is to set reasonable goals and take one day at a time and if you are struggling you won't have to do it alone and you will get great ideas on how to stick with the program.

Enjoy the site and stay plugged in :smile:
This discussion has been closed.