Anyone Getting Bizzy?

Options
2»

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Okay I've been getting busy, but I don't think we're talking bout the same thing!

SNORT!
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options

op, you mean this?
    h6ocm5a89x90.jpeg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    When I searched Bizzy on the google machine the first result was for some Korean rapper named Bizzy. I gotta say that only left me more confused.

I got a Lil Wayne song on YouTube!
  • UrnAsh_84
    UrnAsh_84 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    .. Good luck OP
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I apologize for the confusion but thanx for the laughs...! I realize I wasn't clear, for that you can blame my sleep-deprived brain!
    I was referring to the Bizzy Diet, yes, but WITHOUT the diet pills. The only supliments I use are protein powder (plant-based) & monohydrate creatine. I'm doing a vegetarian, dairy-free non-supliment-based version.

A little history; I was 16-17%bf before my Son; due to high risk as I was 38, I stopped heavy weight lifting but kept up a workout regime (every day including kickboxing the day I went in to hospital) but that didn't stop me from gaining sadly. Once I lost the preg weight I ended up gaining back due to stress at work (I had a high stress career) & now that I've taken a less stressful path I need a jump start.
    Just thought if anyone wld honestly like to help out, I log, track my food/drink/supliments & workout at least 5 days a week. Food is my worst downfall, so I would like help keeping it in check.
    I know a lifestyle is the ultimate goal, and I make no excuses for myself as I lost my way several months ago; but now it's time to get back. At 40, with a 21 month old Son, I'm fit but overweight. I WANT my fit, lean body back & I WILL get it back... I'm only asking for help to keep me on the right path.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,989 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    When I was younger "getting bizzy" meant something completely different... :flushed:

do tell:)

a wee bit of rumpy pumpy with your partner.

Oh boy, this is getting waaaaay off topic :tongue:

You and I must be of the same era. :smiley:

I had the same thought ... that the OP was asking us if we were ... um ... getting any action. :grin:

• flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Rynatat wrote: »
    I apologize for the confusion but thanx for the laughs...! I realize I wasn't clear, for that you can blame my sleep-deprived brain!
    I was referring to the Bizzy Diet, yes, but WITHOUT the diet pills. The only supliments I use are protein powder (plant-based) & monohydrate creatine. I'm doing a vegetarian, dairy-free non-supliment-based version.

Bravo! I hate to see people wander down the marketing hype rabbit-hole.

Looks like you know your stuff. Keep us posted and take those before and after photos!