25 To Life November

Options
2»

Replies

• sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Well looks like we need an updated thread. So if anyone wants too feel free, just let us know what you are naming it. I hope everyone comes back soon. I made it through Christmas without gaining anything. Hope all is well and Happy New Year! :drinker:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    :happy:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Okay people!
    I'm back and full of piss and vinegar! ahahahahah!
    Jeez, I started this thread in March, and it's still here! and so are some of the beginning people! Isn't that exciting!
    I lost my way for a little bit, and got obsessed with Facebook! I have to get re-obsessed with here again and I should be okay!
    I've gained 5 pounds this month alone! Good Lordy! I now go by my "mean digital" scale which matches the dr.'s scale, so I'm at 158. I was at 153 at one point (on the nice scale 148) but I don't go by that one anymore, it's depressing.
    I'm starting to log again, starting tomorrow, and get back to the gym. (haven't been since before Christmas) and honestly, ever since my knee has been bothering me and I have to wear this knee brace to the gym, it's been a little discouraging. But I can't let that stop me. I would love to be 138 by summer.
    And I'm GOING TO DO IT!

I'M BAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKK!!!
    :heart: Jennifer
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I have to say when I saw that dress on you I got a little tear in my eye:cry:
    Too often woman pick out a dress that is so NOT them

This dress is so perfect on you!! Careful though, you look so hot you may not make it down the isle!!

Good luck honey!:flowerforyou:
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Welcome old and new back. Holidays can be so hectic. I did not loose anything over the holiday's but did not gain either (dont know how I managed that). Today is a new start I started logging again. I am hoping someone starts a new thread for the new year? Hope everyone is doing well. Lets be big losers this year! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I am new to the message boards but not new to the "trying to eat healthier". I want to lose 20-25 lbs. I'll keep in touch. Thanks for this thread.
  • sindyb9
    Options
    Thanks Jen for creating a new link. See you all there. :bigsmile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/34001-25-to-life-january