Late might snackin

Options
I understand that stopping all eating at around 8:00pm is very effective. However, I am addictive late night snacking, preferably something salty. Any suggestions?

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Your body doesn't know what time it is ...so there is no need to stop eating after a certain time........I use to work graveyard and still lost weight
  • katie_moreau
    katie_moreau Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking water at night when I get the urge to snack...and then waiting 20 minutes after I finish 2 cups of water. If You are still hungry after that choose some veggies to snack on. I'm not actually hungry I'm just used to eating everything all the time.
  • Zephalia
    Zephalia Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I can do a great job logging and eating all day. I complete my food log and sitting on the couch around 8-9pm I just want something salty soooo bad. Sometimes I've been giving in to popcorn with butter flavour which isn't TOO bad but it's hard. I had ketchup chips last night that put me over. :(
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I often have a 2-300 calorie snack at 10 pm. It hasn't stopped me from loosing weight.