I'm Really Ready This Time!

Options
Hello all! I am new to this so I'm not really sure what to say. I'm a 32 yr old Type 1 Diabetic that's looking to take control of my life and my health. I am so tired of being afraid or too lazy to commit to making and real change. I'd like to lose weight while improving my quality of life and I'd love some support in helping me accomplish my goals! I hope to hear from you soon! Let's do this!!! Ciao :)

Replies

• Lorriesplan
    Lorriesplan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im starting over again and Im not really familiar with the site but Id love to have accountability friends to help the process. I do not know how to add...if you do please add me LOL
  • TREYmfG
    TREYmfG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!! I've sent you a request.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Hi girls...I'm pretty new here too, but I know how to add :) I'll add you both if you like!
  • Lorriesplan
    Lorriesplan Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Add me too cause I don't know how either! :blush:
  • crystalj2223
    crystalj2223 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good for you, being healthy is the way to go. Same here, starting over also. Good Luck!! You can add me also :)
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Add me too cause I don't know how either! :blush:

Done! :smile:
  • TREYmfG
    TREYmfG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just a FYI... to add someone click on their name. This will take you to their profile... on their profile you will see a option to "add as friend". Click on that button and it will take you to the invite screen.
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Im starting over again and Im not really familiar with the site but Id love to have accountability friends to help the process. I do not know how to add...if you do please add me LOL
    I like the term accountability friends! Strength in numbers
  • cocoshamel
    cocoshamel Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Hey guys I'm starting again. Well I started last month lost about 12 lbs! Fell off a little bit towards the end but I'm ready to recharge! Feel free to add me!
  • Shauneserowland
    Options
    TREYmfG wrote: »
    Good luck on your journey to a healthier you!! I've sent you a request.
    Thank you!!!!
  • Shauneserowland
    Options
    cocoshamel wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm starting again. Well I started last month lost about 12 lbs! Fell off a little bit towards the end but I'm ready to recharge! Feel free to add me!

Nobody is perfect and that is why good support and friends are a must! You got this!! !