Any Time Fitness / Any Time Health

Options
I am wondering how many people here are a part of Anytime Fitness and also use Anytime Health.

I am curious because this is the gym that I joined over a month ago and have tried using their website but found this one and decided to switch to this one..

I would love to hear from any one who uses this gym and or their site.

Replies

• daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I am a gym member but have never done Anytime Health. My PT at the gym uses MFP. I have my friends and support here.
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm an Anytime Fitness member and I strictly use MFP.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Yep same as above. I looked at the website and ran back to mfp. It's so much more supportive and friendly.

My gym though? Amazingly awesome and supportive irl
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm an Anytime Fitness member, but only use MFP. I did try Anytime Health for a very short while right after I joined the first time several years ago (quit then rejoined this year), but found this site to be more useful.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the input.. I started a gym membership there at anytime fitness although have only really been to work out once.. although I have made 3 visits... and I started with Anytime health but I did find like those above that MFP was much more useful and friendly and I have also found less SPAM here.. I wanted to find others take on the gym as well as their website for weight and fitness tracking.. so thank you all to those who have currently responded...

I would also love to hear positives about your gym experiences as well as negatives if there have been any..

Thanks again.
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I love my Anytime gym. The staff is all very friendly and supportive. It is really clean and I love that. I imagine some of those thing vary with different franchise owners in different areas. There have only been minor annoyances, broken resistance bands, out of tp in the bathroom, kind of stuff, those were addressed and corrected quickly.
  • DBrooks1979
    DBrooks1979 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Very nice thank you daniwilford for your input.. I am just getting started at mine and it appears to be well kept.. so far have not found anything needing attention other than a few of the switches on some of the stationary bikes are well used.