Hi all.... new to this!

Options
Well I joined the site on Friday, haven't had the courage to come in here until now!

Not only am I new to the site, but I am also new to weight loss. This is my first ever diet, but it doesn't feel like one, I feel so in control with keeping a record of everything. I didn't go on the computer yesterday to log everything, and I ate 700 calories over! It just goes to show how much this can work!

I'm from the UK and I am hopinh to loose 14lbs by March.

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• beanyspoon
    Options
    Well I joined the site on Friday, haven't had the courage to come in here until now!

Not only am I new to the site, but I am also new to weight loss. This is my first ever diet, but it doesn't feel like one, I feel so in control with keeping a record of everything. I didn't go on the computer yesterday to log everything, and I ate 700 calories over! It just goes to show how much this can work!

I'm from the UK and I am hopinh to loose 14lbs by March.

Thanks for reading!
  • SEHines
    Options
    Welcome,, I'm also new,,, it is truly amazing how much filling in the daily log helps... It seems to be a great site
  • rodeoruss
    Options
    wecome. it was a new thing for me a few months back too. but I feel great and am starting to look great again. down 16 since I came on board. still got a ways to go, but I also know I didn't get here overnight either. So givin time my goals will be accomplished.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is a great site. Lots of help and encouragement. Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Thank you for your lovely replies :smile: