Need some running friends

A few months ago was the first time I had made it into the 6th week of a running guide. Then I got sick and had to quit for a while. So I am starting from scratch again. I want to make it further than I did the first time. So I need all the running friends I can get for extra support and motivation. Any volunteers???

Replies

• CatRunna
    CatRunna Posts: 27 Member
    Sign me up! I am also needing some motivation for the half marathon I have signed up for, it's not till December but I am a few weeks into training, so far so good, it's just a lonely journey at times... Stick with your program and celebrate your progress as the weeks go by :smiley:
  • dinosaurparty
    dinosaurparty Posts: 185 Member
    I'm in! I started running about 6 weeks ago, and I love it - but now the weather is starting to turn, and it's going to be more challenging to get up at 5:30am when it's raining out...

Anyway, my goal is to run a half marathon next summer :)
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    You can add me. I run pretty often, although I just had an unplanned two week break due to a bad cold. I am a super slow runner, but I enjoy it. Doing a 10k on the beach in 2 weeks, so plan to ramp back up. And still shooting for a half marathon this year, but got derailed from my original date in September. Maybe November?
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Feel free to add me! I've been pretty hit or miss since last fall but I'm working on getting back into it. I have a bad habit of running for a couple of weeks then stopping.