First day of the rest of my healthy life

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Mel and this is the start of my weight loss journey.
After 4 pregnancies and not eating healthy or exercising regularly I've found myself at the biggest I've ever been. Not a good feeling at all.
Here's to the start of the new happy healthy not obese Mel.
Any tips are very welcome

Replies

• jewelhefner443
    jewelhefner443 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new as well Mel! Pregnancies can bring a lot of joy, and a lot of unwanted weight. I know all to well, as I gained a significant amount after my two.
    I wish you luck as you begin your journey! Feel free to add me and we can help each other along ;)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Good luck! :D
  • MelissaHurstfield
    Options
    Thanks girls
  • baileygirl_5
    baileygirl_5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck Mel! I've been there and I know you can do it and live a healthier life. Your kids will reap the benefits too! Feel free to add me to help encourage you!
  • DianeForrester
    DianeForrester Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Mel. I have 3 grown kids (and 2 grandsons) and did not have a weight problem after having 3 cesareans, but the past couple of years, I fell off the fitness wagon and got lazy. I caught it before it got the better of me, however, I now need to get back into shape, lose some unwanted fat, and tone every muscle in my body. I strive to be healthy again and am looking for friends as well so we can encourage each other through our journeys.
  • lyseelizabeth
    lyseelizabeth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Dianne I am going to use fitness pal to help keep in contact with my personal trainer also . She told me if I tracked it on here as far as activity and so does that she can help tweak my diet so I benefit more. She is an awesome lady and very thankful to have her in my life