100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• pika67
    pika67 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 110 pounds to lose. Dear God, just writing that down makes me cry! I have started and stopped a lot but I really need help to do it this time! Who needs a weight loss buddy??
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Started out with almost 95 lbs to lose, have lost almost 40. Feel free to add me.
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    Started out with almost 95 lbs to lose, have lost almost 40. Feel free to add me.
    Good for you! What is your secret of your success?

• MissB105
    MissB105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have roughly 11 pounds or 5kg for the metric users and I know it doesn't sound like a lot but my attitude really needs to change and I keep using excuses to get out of exercise. My food intake is better now but exercise is now a problem. I have no idea how you guys manage to lose 45 pounds or higher! Please add me and we can assist each other. ;)
  • pwrfl1
    pwrfl1 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do this weekend ? Anyone have any victories to report ?
  • RL_2015
    RL_2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have approx 80lb to lose and I'm in it for the long haul! I'm here daily and would love to have and offer support (and a good giggle!) On this journey! X
  • telekendall
    telekendall Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose between 80 and 90lbs. Add me!!
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    pika67 wrote: »
    I have 110 pounds to lose. Dear God, just writing that down makes me cry! I have started and stopped a lot but I really need help to do it this time! Who needs a weight loss buddy??
    I totally know how you feel! Admitting that I need to lose about150 lbs makes me wanna cry too!! O have a serious problem with the binge eating cycle... hate, binge, guilt, repeat....I need people to help me, I do t really have anyone in my life that understands my problems and wants to motivate me....they usually just say something like " oh you got tired of it, that sucks!" Or stuff like, "should you really eat that?" And I hate to have people Lord over me, and make me feel like I can't make my own decisions... but then again, I need help!! Gentle encouragement....like you know the old "Biggest Loser" Jillian was a bit meaner, and Bob was a little easier, still effective though....well I kinda need a blend of both! Someone who is not afraid to tell me to get up and do something... but in a nice way! ? I don't know if that makes sense, I hope so! Lol add me if you'd like.
    I am more effective in motivating others than myself, its weird I know!!
  • bluecloud530
    bluecloud530 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have to lose over 100 too. Add me!
  • rpskanter
    rpskanter Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 34 years of marriage and 3 kids but kept every pound I've ever put on. Now have 100 to lose. Lost 3 in last month. Slow and steady. I need a jump start.
  • SCassidy45
    SCassidy45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have lost 80 lbs in 6 months - I started out at 205 ( had 3 children practically back to back and gained so much weight with them and never lost it ) I woke up one day and said enough is enough - it is POSSIBLE TO LOSE THE WEIGHT - take it slow and steady to start out - the first 9 weeks for me were BRUTAL - I totally changed my eating habits / cut calories and choose to do the clean eating thing - I also added exercise - I started out with jogging / walking cause I was so out of shape and everyday I pushed a little father till it just became easy !! Just wanted to post this on here for everyone that it truely is possible thru dedication and it is more mental dedication and constant telling yourself " you can do it !! " because YOU CAN !! - I am still a work in progress I have about 15 lbs to go - my goal is 110 lbs when I am done and maintain !! So everyone you can do it ! If anyone wants tips on exercises and such that worked for me let me know !!
  • SCassidy45
    SCassidy45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Melita666 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I lost 120lbs in 2012. Got sick, had a baby, the short story is I need to lose 140lbs. Let's do this! Feel free to add me :)

This is a pic of what I did in 2012. My daily motivator!

ak5z1tsaax8z.jpg

Amazing job !! You look fantastic!!
  • xBijinx
    xBijinx Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone fell free to add me as well. I need a circle for this journey. It's hard but it's not as hard when you have like minds around
  • tamtigerlily
    tamtigerlily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose also. It is so hard knowing where to start. If you are like me you dread cooking dinner when you are on a diet because you have no idea what to eat and when you are the only one in the house dieting trying to stay faithful to the diet takes so much willpower. However, I look at pictures of myself that others have taken and cry because I don't know how I let myself get here and more so how I'm going to get the weight back off. It's very obvious that I'm not happy with myself and that the weight is causing me health issues but knowing where to start and just what to do every day to battle the weight is truly draining. There should be a guide out there for those like me who don't know a lot about nutrition and cooking to stay healthy and exercising to lose weight that takes you step by step day by day.
    I'm up for accountability partners and helping each other succeed, God knows I need the help!
  • WantABodyLikeBey
    WantABodyLikeBey Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose also. It is so hard knowing where to start. If you are like me you dread cooking dinner when you are on a diet because you have no idea what to eat and when you are the only one in the house dieting trying to stay faithful to the diet takes so much willpower. However, I look at pictures of myself that others have taken and cry because I don't know how I let myself get here and more so how I'm going to get the weight back off. It's very obvious that I'm not happy with myself and that the weight is causing me health issues but knowing where to start and just what to do every day to battle the weight is truly draining. There should be a guide out there for those like me who don't know a lot about nutrition and cooking to stay healthy and exercising to lose weight that takes you step by step day by day.
    I'm up for accountability partners and helping each other succeed, God knows I need the help!

I know you said you were having trouble. Just wanted you to know someone is here for you. I'd be happy to chat with you about what I do for dinners and lunches
  • ticknercarrie
    ticknercarrie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    im 230 an id like to lose 50 or so pounds ive done it in 2012 was down to 175 an now im back up:(
  • killingtheantagonist
    Options
    I wanna lose between 100 to 120. I'm 252 and 5'6. Feel free to add me. I need the motivation.
  • Endless_Journey
    Endless_Journey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You have certainly come to the right place for support. So far I have lost 110lbs. Good luck to you all as you start your journey for a healthier you.
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    100 pounds category here. Not even thinking of that though. I am only 7 days back with MFP. Taking it one day at a time. The only goal I want to set for myself this month is consistent tracking (calories) of healthy food options and moderate exercise. Would love to have a MFP community support and motivational group. Feel free to add... Thanks!
  • Acacia2India
    Acacia2India Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm part of a group called "100 + pounds with NO surgery" and everyone there is really great. It's a really supportive group that has a wide range of people in it. I highly recommend it. There's no judgement and complete acceptance - it's great.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery