Females who bulk!

Options
Let's add each other on MFP and also if you have any instagram. :)

Replies

• kkarcher94511
    kkarcher94511 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    currently on a bulk!
  • msdavis88
    msdavis88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently bulking? :smile:
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I just want to learn from females who bulk. What body fat percentage were you when you started?
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    Just started a bulk, and am planning to run it at least until the end of this year.
  • terar21
    terar21 Posts: 523 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Currently bulking.

ETA: please note that you're adding for bulking :)
  • Shouliveshappy
    Shouliveshappy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Current: 105
    Target: 115 - 120 lbs
    Height: 5'2"

What are all of yours?

• jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 120. Not sure what my target weight should be. Still have a good bit of fat to lose but figure I will need to bulk when I get there. Been lifting a little over a year.
  • missprecocious
    missprecocious Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    Current: 145 / 18.6% Body Fat
    Target: 130ish / 18.0% Body Fat

I want to cut the fat but not the muscle and remain strong. We will see how this goes...
  • Lady_jane_
    Lady_jane_ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    5'8"

I want to cut the fat but not the muscle and remain strong. We will see how this goes...

not trying to be rude, but won't achieving these numbers mean that you lose mostly muscle?? You want to lose 15 lbs but keep the body fat at roughly the same level?

the numbers just don't look right to me.
  • Shouliveshappy
    Shouliveshappy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Lady_jane_ wrote: »
    5'8"

not trying to be rude, but won't achieving these numbers mean that you lose mostly muscle?? You want to lose 15 lbs but keep the body fat at roughly the same level?

the numbers just don't look right to me.

I guess she meant putting on an equal number of muscle and fats! :) you will gain 50% fats and 50% muscles usually in a slow and clean bulk.

• stephxo1
    stephxo1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'll be heading into my second bulk in a few months time once I finish my current cut and reverse diet back out of it for a while. Started my first bulk when I was around 19% bodyfat, don't start until you feel lean enough or the weight gain might put you off initially. Currently unsure of bodyfat but feeling leaner with added muscle mass this time around. Feel free to add me but please include a message on where you seen me. Oh and profile pic shows the difference 1 year can make in which I cut, bulked then cut again :)