30 lbs down! Can't stop, won't stop! Progress Pictures.

Options
124»

Replies

• pastorspeedy
    pastorspeedy Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!
  • manto2112
    manto2112 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep going!!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Love your sense of humour!! Trying to imaging crazy contortionism with a droopy pancake butt. :)
    You are radiating health and happiness now...so much of that is internal but it is oozing out of you now!!
    Absolutely a success story on your journey - keep it up! :)

I laughed out loud, haha. Thank you!
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    LULU4178 wrote: »
    Go pick up three 10# bags of sugar at the store and see if you think 30# is no big deal. It is. Way to go!

Is it weird that I've been equating my weight loss to bowling balls? It's fun to say "I've lost another bowling ball!' but I should come up with something more amusing. "I've lost a small dog!" I like to be confusing.

• MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    I'd say the difference is very dramatic. Awesome job. However, I must add that you are beautiful in both pics.

Thank you. That's very sweet!

• MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    emyjeter wrote: »
    You look great! I noticed I lost half a shoe size when I lost weight last year. That amused me. Keep up the awesome job!

It's one of those things you just don't think about. I am not complaining about that though. I have to buy new shoes, ohhh noooo!

• MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    jazzlyn08 wrote: »
    First i wanna say, congratulations on the weight loss. Second; girlfriend this is a success story because this is my goal to lose 30 pounds. You are a beautiful woman. Remember that!

You will do it!! We are powerful! Thank you. ^_^
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    Options
    This post is encouraging to all of us. Keep up the great work!! B)

I'm happy to hear that! I love encouraging others to do their best. It encourages me to keep going!

• michelleellis
    michelleellis Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!
  • yokohama041965
    yokohama041965 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!!!
  • queenofpuppies
    queenofpuppies Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! give yourself a big hug because you are clearly a total badass!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!