Is That Really Me???

Options
neldabg
neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
edited September 2015 in Success Stories
I still CANNOT believe the transformation. I was having another episode of phantom fat, so I took my measurements and decided to do an after picture and compare it to my before pictures, and I nearly cried from emotion. Was it happiness? Disbelief? Pride? I don't know. It was an ineffable mix of emotions that words cannot describe. I am down nearly 30 lbs. I lost 6 cm on the bust, 13 cm on the waist, and 8 cm on the hips. I am still overweight, so I have another 20 lbs to go, but I am so so happy right now. The pain, tears, sacrifices, etc. have well been worth it, and I do not foresee a future where I'll ever be obese again. I posted some pictures below! I'm so sorry for the bad before pictures; I was still in some denial at the beginning, so I did everything in my power to hide the fat, even though it *was* a before picture. Still, you can see just how huge I was before.

Before:
se0qo0sgtac2.jpg
98 cm bust-89 cm waist-114 cm hips

After:
5r00kzekf1i0.jpg
92 cm bust-76 cm waist-106 cm hips

Because I'm pear shaped, and I focus a lot on the waist area, it shouldn't have been a surprise, but it still shocked me that I lost so much on my waist. I read that weight loss is pretty even all over the body, but the fat just melted off of my waist the most. I'm not mad about it; I like my huge thighs, and I only really cared about losing weight from the waist anyways. Hahah.
All in all, I am a little over halfway there, and I hope I inspired at least one person to stay strong on their path towards a healthier lifestyle. <3 ^_^

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!