My personal success story

Options
Hey gang,
Been using the App for about three months now and I'm down almost 32 pounds with proper diet and regular exercise. Just trying to reach out and meet some more people to expand a growing support network. Regardless if I know you or not; we are all on the same path it seems. I was living terribly for most of my twenties. Poor diet, poor choices, and overall poor health. I had high blood pressure, was overweight by about 70lbs, and my cholesterol was through the roof. Drinking and smoking every day. Napping a lot, and just feeling terrible. Thank God I looked in the mirror one day and asked myself, "what are you doing Chris? How did this happen?" Cause it made me make some serious changes. Reached out to my brother who has been into fitness his whole life (trainer and beach body coach). I finally saw the light and began doing Les Mills Combat. Not trying to push beachbody products on anyone here but I can say it had changed my life. A coworker put me onto this app and I haven't looked back since! Such a dramatic change! I'm working closer to my goal weight of 17lbs, blood pressure is better than good, had a physical last week and it was 110/70. Cholesterol has gone down but it still a bit high, doctor said just keep doing what I'm doing. I'm here to support anyone of any fitness level. For those of you just starting out: you can do it. If I can, anyone can! Hoping to hear back from some like minded people.
Thanks,
Chris.

Replies

• Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Good on you for making some positive changes!
  • rjivory
    rjivory Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way. Looked in the mirror and thought to myself "this cr@p has to stop!"
    Good for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!