When did you last weigh what you weigh today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Around 2008, I reckon. In 2009 I spent the year in the States and that was the start of my gaining. In 2012 I got down to a few kilos more than I am now, but this is the lowest I've been in a number of years. It's awesome.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Mid twenties for me (76kg), now 38 and been maintaining for a year (well slightly over at 77kg but it's coming off this month!).
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,484 Member
    Options
    Yesterday.

I weigh the same now as I did between the ages of 15-45, give or take 5 lb.
    I had a 30 lb glitch in my late 40's early 50's that was resolved within a year.
    I have been maintaining between 100-105 for 6+ years,

Cheers, h.
  • dondotwinks
    dondotwinks Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Today i weigh 10st 7lbs, 48yrs old, at 10 years old i was 10 stone and rising!!!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    180. I last weighed 180 in May 2009. My goal weight is 155. I haven't weighed that since 2006!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I do not even own a scale.
  • Miles_to_Go
    Miles_to_Go Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to figure this out, so good question! I didn't record my weight for a long time prior to starting weight loss ( one reason I gained!). I am currently 155 after losing 45. I think last time I was this weight was 2002? So 13 years. But I'm more fit now - I'm running 6 miles now instead of 3 miles back then.

Still have a way to go...
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I hit onderland on my trainer's scales yesterday. I actually don't KNOW when the last time was, but I would guess about 20 years ago.
    67388953.png
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have maintained my weight for the past year but prior to last year it had to been around 2001.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I weigh 129 today. I may have weighed that in the fourth grade or something. I know I was at least in the 150s in middle school and wore a bigger sized pants/shirts then.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    I weigh 130 today, even. It's been nearly 6 years.
  • KPC0629
    KPC0629 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Sophomore year in college, so 2008-2009.
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    Options

ivyivy - sorry to hear about the trouble getting back on track ... better luck soon. My own experience is there's nothing like eating less to pick up the pace - some people will say exercise but it's a lot of work to burn even a small amount. I like to remember that when I'm hungry, it means I'm making progress...

Osric

Thank you for the reply. I'm back on track, and doing well--I just lost ten pounds! I had a back injury, was depressed, and eating my feelings. Now, I can exercise again, and I'm eating healthy (and going to therapy), so things are good!
  • flaminica
    flaminica Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I now weigh the same as age 28, in 1991.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I weigh 133 today. I have no recollection of ever weighing that "little"!
  • pearso21123
    pearso21123 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    13 years ago, after losing the baby weight from my firstborn and just before getting pregnant again. Never got close again in the years since: added 4 children in 6 years, a desk job, and hour commute. The weight just packed on.
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    10 years ago! I joined Slimming World, and lost 20lb in the run up to a holiday in New York. That was in the early December and, after I returned, I let it all slide (Christmas parties etc!), and never returned to SW or my healthier habits. I was around 3-4lb lighter than right this moment, but essentially, I was there 10 years ago.

This time feels pretty different though - I understand the mechanics of how I can lose the weight. Slimming World is a decent tool for motivation and support but, beyond that and encouraging healthy cooking, I definitely feel as though I never understood how much I was actually supposed to eat.

Weirdly enough, I bought a fantastic (bargain!) pair of jeans in New York that were a size smaller than I was currently wearing, in the ambitious hopes that I could wear them when I lost a bit more weight. The tags never came off, and they are STILL in my wardrobe, unworn! I plan to be wearing them by Christmas this year! :)
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I've been about my current weight for perhaps 18 months of my adult life, broken up into a few different times. Other than that, probably 1969.