Any supporters in UK london and other area's? looking for MFP friends

Hi all,

Hope you guys are well, I would love to have a few motivational/supportive UK MFP's on my page please. I love logging my foods 'when I find time and sharing my routine however the support system is not always there. I'm also supportive of other MFP's who are active and put their time into fitness. If you are not from the UK please also feel free to add, MFP is just a little more fun with more interaction. Thanks for reading my post. Speak soon :)<3

Replies

• KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    I'm up north (Scotland) :smile:

There are a few UK threads of UK users on the go too....

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10182299/anyone-from-the-uk

I'll post the other one when I find it :smile:
  • sharlaaisha
    sharlaaisha Posts: 50 Member
    Hi guys, awwww thank you both for the links, I will check them out. B)B)
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Hi! :)
    I'm in Camberley, Surrey.
  • cheyne1964
    cheyne1964 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi im from blackburn lancs...i too need support and inspiration. Couldnt face going back to slimming world. I get upset that i pay £5 to someone who weighs me and then knows ive been a failure. Im a nurse, educated and understand nutrition and weight loss...yet dont apply at times to myself! BUT am gonna start again. Daren't even get weighed today cos im not up to being gutted today lol!!x
  • honeybunch656
    honeybunch656 Posts: 44 Member
    Hello I'm from new Zealand and track daily love the support of my new MFP friends. Add me I'm happy for that .
  • NoIdea101NoIdea
    NoIdea101NoIdea Posts: 659 Member
    I don't use my diary on here so I won't be any good for sharing diaries, but I am based in Southampton and on here pretty much every day, always up for a pm, so add me if you would like :)
  • sharlaaisha
    cheyne1964 wrote: »
    Hi im from blackburn lancs...i too need support and inspiration. Couldnt face going back to slimming world. I get upset that i pay £5 to someone who weighs me and then knows ive been a failure. Im a nurse, educated and understand nutrition and weight loss...yet dont apply at times to myself! BUT am gonna start again. Daren't even get weighed today cos im not up to being gutted today lol!!x

Awwww, will I hope if you do decide to go back you will see your hard work pay off. However it's not always about the scales we can measure via inch loss. I would keep the five pound in my pocket and reward myself with it with scale or inch loss. Will we can add each other and support. Healthy eating/fitness is a slow process but we will get there.
  • sharlaaisha
    I don't use my diary on here so I won't be any good for sharing diaries, but I am based in Southampton and on here pretty much every day, always up for a pm, so add me if you would like :)

Hiya, I'm not fussed about diary I try to make sure it's done along with a log of my fitness routine. I will add you thank you. X
  • sharlaaisha
    Hello I'm from new Zealand and track daily love the support of my new MFP friends. Add me I'm happy for that .
    Hiiiiii, thank you I will add you. X
  • sharlaaisha
    Hi! :)
    I'm in Camberley, Surrey.

Hi, thanks for replying glad to know we have a few UK based MFP's