Hello - Newbie from Ireland

Options
eilz2000
eilz2000 Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone I am new to this app. My goal is to use it to help me loose weight and get healthy. I think support and positivity are useful tools when trying to get healthy so anyone who would like to share in the positivity of this journey add me! :)

Replies

• alambe123
    alambe123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm from Ireland too!
  • bredaclarke67
    bredaclarke67 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm irish to. Having friends on MFP is a huge help. Been on for a few months now. Friend request sent
  • nsihera
    nsihera Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - i'm from Ireland too. I've been on and off MFP for a few years but recently getting serious now and find that friendly support and sharing tips and ideas is great!
  • nicki85
    nicki85 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Ireland too, Have been on and off this for a couple of years and definitely notice a decline in my motivation when I'm not on MFP, great app!!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)
    Good luck!
  • mrs_dyer_07
    mrs_dyer_07 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck x what exercise do you enjoy? X
  • eleanorella1989
    eleanorella1989 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. I've always wanted to go to Ireland! Good luck! :]
  • maude2011
    maude2011 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi heres another one from Ireland. This is my first time trying this particular site. I'm hoping its the one for me. Best of luck to everyone. We're all in this together.
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Irish-American - feel free to add me as a friend, I am consistently on this site logging my diet and exercise.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    I wish I lived in Ireland sometimes, but I'm just a simple American chick! Feel free to add me :)
  • LisaDeAngelo11
    LisaDeAngelo11 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me