ALCOHOL

Options
2»

Replies

• Melonpaul
    Melonpaul Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I fit it in by eating lower calorie foods, more exercise or both! But I always log it, although I will admit I do drink less. Like last night I had a "Ruin Ten" (it's a beer by Stone) and it had 490 calories! I may not have another one of those for a while, even though I love them so! <3
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Creating the same thread twice? I don't believe you have given up the booze yet.

Actually, it posted 4x :o
    It's true.

I feel ya girl. Try being a musician trying to lose weight. Lots of bars make part of your pay a bar/food tab. If you don't spend it and get your rightful free booze, your losing out! LOL
  • JollyHodgers87
    JollyHodgers87 Posts: 165 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I limit my intake and figure it in to my caloric intake. I don't drink much anyway.

It's not always easy and sometimes I mess up. But I do that with all my beverages. Bc even pop is really high in calories. And then I just try to work out and limit calories the best I can to make up for it. No one's a saint! And if they are putting on that front, they must have a stick up their booty!
  • 199orBUST
    199orBUST Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Miller 64 or Bud select 55 taste like beer. low calorie, low carb and incredibly difficult to get popped for a dui since your still sober after a six pack
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,464 Member
    Options
    I never counted calories, I drink when i feel like. I don't worry too much about fitting it in to anything.
  • chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    At the beginning I cut it out for I think a month, then added it in once a month, now one day a week but usually it's because I'm at an event, vacation or party. I add it into my diary so I see what I'm putting in my body. It helps me. Plus if I know I'm going to drink I try to watch what food I'm logging that day (be more healthy)...
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I rarely drink alcohol. It has nothing to do with calories or for health reasons. I just don't feel the need to drink alcohol all that much. I had a rather large beer on Friday for dinner, but before that, it was months since I last drank and it will be a while until I drink another.

I went through long drinking stints:

1. college
    2. during separation through a year after the divorce

That was enough for me. Just woke up one day and said enough was enough. I enjoy a drink now and again, but not enough to have to worry about calories or incorporating it into my diet.
  • Ashleigh_91
    Ashleigh_91 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I don't drink alcohol at all. I used to when I was younger but now I prefer not to. It makes me feel really ill plus I would rather be able to eat more calories then drink them! :)
  • ald783
    ald783 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Alcohol doesn't count toward my daily intake. It is medication to deal with the ignorance of daily living and socializing with idiots.

AMEN
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    I gave it up for 6 months when i first started, now if i want to drink it is Scotch straight up. no more beer or wine
  • vrs_2
    vrs_2 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Now I need a drink.