Career change

Options
Hi there
I am a very lost and confused 23 year old currently working in post production - I think I want a career change..I have been thinking about personal training and nutrition but worried that it's very competitive..anyone out there in the industry that could give me advice? Do you think it's a realistic career move? I love fitness and passionate about weight training and nutrition..

Please help!

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    It wouldn't hurt to look into it some more! :)
    Are you a member of a gym? Speak to the trainers there - they may be able to advise you on the best way to go to pursue this, or they may even be able to give you a little insight on what to expect. If this is something you are passionate about, you should definitely consider taking it further!
  • harrietcrate99
    harrietcrate99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah that's a good idea actually thanks!
  • amandapalmieri
    amandapalmieri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there
    I am a very lost and confused 23 year old currently working in post production - I think I want a career change..I have been thinking about personal training and nutrition but worried that it's very competitive..anyone out there in the industry that could give me advice? Do you think it's a realistic career move? I love fitness and passionate about weight training and nutrition..

Please help!

sending request :)