Looking for people to share their favorite recipes :)

Options
Hey guys!
My biggest struggle is to eat healthy ... What are your favourite recipes ?

Replies

• spanderholic
    spanderholic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Depends on your definition of healthy really. For breakfasts I like chia seed pudding as it is full of healthy fats and keeps me full!

1/4 cup chia seeds
    3/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
    1t honey or other sweetener (if required)
    100g approx blueberries
    1t cocoa powder (optional)

Just mix it all together and leave it for a few hours, or overnight. Delish!

I like grilled chicken wraps with salad for lunch or dinners. Put a smear of hummus and some feta cheese in. Yum!

Pumpkin soup is my go to lazy meal, served with some bread.

Approx 300g raw pumpkin (any nice eating kind)
    1 cup coconut milk
    Stock (enough to cover the veggies!)
    Large onion
    1 - 2 carrots
    Any other root type veggies that need using (kumara, parsnip, yams, swede...)
    1 - 2 t curry powder

I just chop up the veggies and cover in stock by 2-3cms. Add in the curry powder and the coconut milk and then boil until the veggies are cooked and soft. The blend til smooth and season with salt and pepper as needed. The stock is usually just made up stock powder. I eye ball the amounts of the veggies, and just plug all the ingredients in to the recipe builder. This will do 3 large servings of soup, or 4 - 5 smaller servings. It does end up very low calorie as well. You can always thin it with extra water or coconut milk if it is too thick.

Hope this is sort of what you are after!
  • leestew
    leestew Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    A breakfast if often have is 40g rolled porridge oats with water and 100g egg whites mixed in. Microwave for 2 and a half mins and then add a chopped pink lady apple and some cinnamon.

464 cals, 64g carbs, 42g protein and 3g fat.