Newb on the loose!

Options
Hello all! :flowerforyou: Just makeing a quick entrance for now. I was told about this site today and just peeking my way around. I'm trying to use Weight Watchers and this site but they seem to conflict a bit. Just started this week so I'm sure it will take a week or two to fine tune what NEEDS to be done! Hopeing to get some motivation from the message boards as there is not a lot of support here in my real life to keep me going. Tired of this weight, tired of not haveing an active lifestyle! So look out 80lbs....say your goodbyes now! :laugh:

Best of luck to all of you out there fighting the struggle! :drinker:

Replies

• turbogirl4christ
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey!! feel free to add me as a friend if you would like :happy:
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Good luck to you as well. MFP is an awesome site for support! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.:happy:
  • blueocean52811
    blueocean52811 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I just started last Saturday and love this site. I also did WW and hated the new program when it came out and it costs so much money. I like this site so much better and once you start doing it it just becomes routine and it doesn't take much more time to track than it does with WW. Best of luck, if you need anything let me know.
  • Lollie776
    Lollie776 Posts: 8
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome ladies!!!
  • beamishcas
    beamishcas Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I've been here just a little over a month and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. :)